The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
nikkas like Joe never learn

nikka goes right back to running his mouth after getting punched in his mouth and doing absolutely nothing about it for the the hundredth time

nikka is a walking victim

He needs to pipe down with all that tough talk

Don’t keep telling us you can fight but never actually fight the nikkas that punch you in your mouth :mjlol:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I know Joe is a Herb(Talented and entertaining one) but I dont think he should get hands and feet put on him for some words......

But inviting nikkas to the frank stand is a no no. And for someone who grew up in the streets he should knw better.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is corny but a nikka cheating you out bread is cool?

Yall nikkas aight b?
Where in my post did I imply that?

But yes saying you moving on from that, saying you dont wanna talk about it, not wanting anything to do with that situation anymore but still being passive aggressive every chance you get. Yes thats corny

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Where in my post did I imply that?

But yes saying you moving on from that, saying you dont wanna talk about it, not wanting anything to do with that situation anymore but still being passive aggressive every chance you get. Yes thats corny

Joe is steady throwing shots at him though.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
You wanna beef with gang members with little to nothing to lose, this is your price :yeshrug:

Like how is Joe even supposed to know who these bums are? The only place they can even see him is if they look for his home like the Drake suburban kids or if they catch him in those raggedy ass strip joints

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
"Guy is 0-2, next time he'll send somebody bigger and stronger"

I guess that means it was Caesar people :jbhmm:

@Silkk they said they addressing it on 2mrw's patreon need you to come thru :mjgrin:
Yeah probably be on Friday or maybe tomorrow. This is from today:

In this Patreon exclusive episode, the JBP starts with having a discussion on bare mace before joking about different ads on the podcast. The room then covers the latest news on Joe Smith finding out his wife had an OnlyFans as she continues on a press run, getting your lick back, and Flip is aiming to get a hair transplant following a convo on different procedures people are getting. Also, Joe provides an update on his stolen luggage, Flip shares a fight story, is Mel ready for a night out with the guys, + MORE!

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
nikkas like Joe never learn

nikka goes right back to running his mouth after getting punched in his mouth and doing absolutely nothing about it for the the hundredth time

nikka is a walking victim

He needs to pipe down with all that tough talk

Don’t keep telling us you can fight but never actually fight the nikkas that punch you in your mouth :mjlol:
Joe Budden ultimately wants to die in a strip club. If he could choose a way to go out in style, it'd probably be in a strip club similar to how Birdie was killed in Above the Rim.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Joe Budden ultimately wants to die in a strip club. If he could choose a way to go out in style, it'd probably be in a strip club similar to how Birdie was killed in Above the Rim.
they gone be talking about Joe like he’s Herb Abrams saying he died doing what he loved.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ish was getting wild flagrant with the gay jokes today :dead:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG-8341.png

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You can't talk that reckless while lounging at city strip clubs with no security. Maybe he switches things up now. During that Facetime with Flip he seemed to be insinuating that he heard from certain people who asked him if it's time to get busy.