The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
I just don’t believe City girls music has much mainstream appeal before they blew up it was their subject matter that had them bubbling but now most female rappers use their subject matter and they are better artist than them.

Act up went viral put them in the mainstream but they’re not good enough song makers to sustain that success

I also believe it’s really hard for female rappers to consistently perform well numbers wise for a few reasons

I agree. If they aren't pulling in pop or r&b elements like a Doja then it's really tough.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s ironic cause joe stay talking about how these rappers need to hire good security and stop putting themselves in harms way or being force to carry guns, etc.

But here he go being mad open to anyone in jersey of all places with no strap, no security, no people around him.

Makes no sense

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
It’s ironic cause joe stay talking about how these rappers need to hire good security and stop putting themselves in harms way or being force to carry guns, etc.

But here he go being mad open to anyone in jersey of all places with no strap, no security, no people around him.

Makes no sense
joe is a moron, you expect him to make sense?