RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the nikka that beat up Joe

IMG-0122.jpg

IMG-0121.jpg
Damn he got issues with invisible men…. He need to move WAY smarter…And Flip need to turn it down… Cause now nikkas thinking he on other timing…. If he ain’t outside where Joe at and gon’ hold him down, he needs to chill. Cause now you got crash outs coming

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See Joe lined himself up….. He let his pride/ego and the ‘net gas him. nikka got ran down on less than a week ago and popped right back outside…. On some “yeah I ain’t worried” shyt. Rookie move. And all that “I got nikkas that REALLY love me! I had to call ‘em off!” shyt gonna get boys to try you even more. He should’ve just laughed the shyt off and kept poddin’

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
See Joe lined himself up….. He let his pride/ego and the ‘net gas him. nikka got ran down on less than a week ago and popped right back outside…. On some “yeah I ain’t worried” shyt. Rookie move. And all that “I got nikkas that REALLY love me! I had to call ‘em off!” shyt gonna get boys to try you even more. He should’ve just laughed the shyt off and kept poddin’

If he and Flip don’t humble themselves this week on the pod I can see this getting way worse.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn he got issues with invisible men…. He need to move WAY smarter…And Flip need to turn it down… Cause now nikkas thinking he on other timing…. If he ain’t outside where Joe at and gon’ hold him down, he needs to chill. Cause now you got crash outs coming
Facts. That’s kind of trouble you don’t want. Truth be told I don’t think Flip wants to get involved in this one either because he’s a lot more accessible. Take the L and keep it pushing.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he and Flip don’t humble themselves this week on the pod I can see this getting way worse.
I agree 1000% flip Lowkey next. He talk too tough to not really be around like that. He’ll get busy and all that but that crazy talk falls on Joe cause he really be out and about

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Joe is going to turn up even more because he knows it bring engagement

The internet games they were talking about last pod applies to them too. He can keep running his mouth behind the guise of being a podder all he wants, but it’s going to end up bad for him. It’s one thing to run your mouth about other celebrities but when you start getting out of pocket with nikkas without a face and nothing to lose, you playing a dangerous game.

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me to tell someone's whole family to SMD and not be on point is not smart. He is lucky it was just a punch and nothing more.

s@n

All Star
Daps
Same cats getting violently upset over nikkas telling them to SMD is the same cats making minimum wage and washing they drawers once a week. Life BEEN disrespectful... gotta refocus that energy elsewhere. what's the point of crashing out on Joe because you're friends relatives with with a scammer? This whole shyt is ass-backwards