The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
IMG-8341.png
In the Flip Facetime didn't Joe say he wasn't able to swing back on him properly because of a slippery wet floor. Now he saying that he broke his hand on dude's face?

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
In the Flip Facetime didn't Joe say he wasn't able to swing back on him properly because of a slippery wet floor. Now he saying that he broke his hand on dude's face?
Naw he said the wet floor saved buddy’s life and that they both fell to the ground and he got up before buddy. Maybe he pieced him up a bit.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Naw he said the wet floor saved buddy’s life and that they both fell to the ground and he got up before buddy. Maybe he pieced him up a bit.
Yep, i remember him saying they both slipped and joe said he(Joe) got up first.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nicca Ish really is everywhere lol

A few pods ago, I shot at him when he was tryna joke on Joe about keepin' a fat, homeless nicca in his house that turned on him or sum shyt

He gets held back on JBP….. That’s why a lot of folks trying to book him.

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nicca Ish really is everywhere lol

A few pods ago, I shot at him when he was tryna joke on Joe about keepin' a fat, homeless nicca in his house that turned on him or sum shyt

The irony of this to me is there is still hurt there between Joe and Mal. They still taking shots at each other after all this time. Mal liking posts about Joe and Joe throwing subs - it's tired. Either line it up or stop talking about it.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The irony of this to me is there is still hurt there between Joe and Mal. They still taking shots at each other after all this time. Mal liking posts about Joe and Joe throwing subs - it's tired. Either line it up or stop talking about it.
Nah it’s us the listeners fault too…. We need to ignore the shyt and stop Lowkey instigating it…. These nikkas read Reddit/twitter and go from there… if nikkas just didn’t care anymore care anymore they wouldn’t even discuss it.. If we care they gonna get the content

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Nah it’s us the listeners fault too…. We need to ignore the shyt and stop Lowkey instigating it…. These nikkas read Reddit/twitter and go from there… if nikkas just didn’t care anymore care anymore they wouldn’t even discuss it.. If we care they gonna get the content
rory admited this in their newest response.

said he ran to reddit after hearing/seeing that clip from savon's shyt

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rory admited this in their newest response.

said he ran to reddit after hearing/seeing that clip from savon's shyt
Yeah I been saying it in here for months. They gotta stay off that shyt. Get back to folks covering topics and just talking shyt amongst each other and letting their personalities shine…. Now it’s uptight and folks scared to give their opinions or cover topics because of fukkin’ Reddit and Twitter… those two platforms literally steer the direction of these pods when it’s supposed to be us to check what they give us for content