The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
He does it so he can reap the after work benefits :mjgrin:

He makes it obvious what he’s about when every spin-off podcast he’s tried has been all women. The women from So The Thing Is weren’t trying to let him harass them so it didn’t work.

These young strippers and bartenders are broke and willing to play that game so it makes sense.

It’s clear who his audience is and a spin-off sports podcast would do easy numbers with no low maintenance but he likes being in control of women.
I think that plays a part but I also think Joe is all about Joe. Joe knows there is a huge bird audience out there. I think his thought process is that if he can hit on a big female podcast that their audience will eventually spill over and increase the JBP numbers and expand his own audience. Instead of leveraging the JBP to help build the spin-off podcasts, he's trying to use spin-off podcasts to help build the JBP.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Also I don't think Joe rich...
I'd say he's probably rich but he's not wealthy or as rich as he proclaims or presents himself to be. He definitely be gassing it.

Rappers talk crazy because they pay the cost. They know they gotta pay the wolves in order to be reckless like that. They know that's a cost of the life they in. Podcasters should think in the same fashion. Especially highly opinionated ones.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'd say he's probably rich but he's not wealthy or as rich as he proclaims or presents himself to be. He definitely be gassing it.

Rappers talk crazy because they pay the cost. They know they gotta pay the wolves in order to be reckless like that. They know that's a cost of the life they in. Podcasters should think in the same fashion. Especially highly opinionated ones.
Yeah he clearly got some money but is also overexaggerating how much he got. He's done that his whole career. It's funny listening to his back catalogue or old interviews where he talks like he's balling only to admit later that the podcast was the first time he's seen real money.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yeah he clearly got some money but is also overexaggerating how much he got. He's done that his whole career. It's funny listening to his back catalogue or old interviews where he talks like he's balling only to admit later that the podcast was the first time he's seen real money.
LOL facts. We had a mutual friend at one point, and he used to always front about how much bread he had back in like 2011-2012. Now he admits he was broke as fukk back then. He's definitely one of those "talk it into existence" type nikkas. Now I know that podcast is racking in a good amount of money, probably a few hundred grand a month easily, but he still got staff to pay, etc...He wants to be looked as as a mogul.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not sure who the responsible party was but Joe and Flip assuming Cesar and his family were just some random dudes after knowing/hearing:
  1. They’ve allegedly stolen millions of dollars from street dudes, regular people, and celebrities and still run around NYC and NJ without a care
  2. They’re linked to Nitt Da Gritt (dude who “managed” Fetty Wap)
Was a big mistake :francis:

Daps
It's times like this where Joe needs to take this humbly and not allow people to retaliate for him. You know Flip will have goons ready to go for Joe but he needs to not allow this to escalate further.

Bigb41513

I ain’t lying we real San Francisco giants
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
If Joe is okay this gonna make him worst lol. It took how ever many of yall to do that smh lol.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I’m not sure who the responsible party was but Joe and Flip assuming Cesar and his family were just some random dudes after knowing/hearing:
  1. They’ve allegedly stolen millions of dollars from street dudes, regular people, and celebrities and still run around NYC and NJ without a care
  2. They’re linked to Nitt Da Gritt (dude who “managed” Fetty Wap)
Was a big mistake :francis:
Right. I didnt know about #2, but #1, it was obvious Caesar moved the way he did because is brother was really with the shyts.

Also, reddit saying it may have been Tax's ppl? I think they sayin that randomly tho.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Right. I didnt know about #2, but #1, it was obvious Caesar moved the way he did because is brother was really with the shyts.

Also, reddit saying it may have been Tax's ppl? I think they sayin that randomly tho.
Yeah they just saying that based off Tax responding to a couple of tweets talking about Joe getting beat up saying "awwwwww" and "be safe".

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I wouldn’t put it past Tax’s people since it happened in the city, it could’ve been anybody at this point the way Joe been moving