The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Mr. Riddim

All Star
Daps
nikkas in the middle of a funny ass convo and Joe calls some random nikka over them to talk about fantasy football :beli:
It wasnt really about the football. He was in his feelings after realizing he should have accepted the invite on the "Lyor plane".
He just wanted to get an idea of what he missed out on from Ja Rule himself.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Excluding all of me:ufdup:
Nah All Of Me is an amazing song as are a lot of the others but they could’ve been next level with a real singer on em with some real soul to em. As is when I get to the hooks it don’t add nothing to the song and I’m just waiting for son to stop singing to get back to the verses.

Imagine a Carl Thomas or Anthony Hamilton on em. Or even a powerful female singer. I look at it like Ghost’s All That I Got Is You. The lyrics and beat would’ve been damn near classic alone. Then you get it Mary’s part and she just elevated that straight to the rafters.

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Who is Ruggs they were talking about having a big birthday party this weekend in ATL?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: oh ish trying to fight the good fight, ish def doing the same shyt as cesar

One of them interviews Ish did he was telling people to run a similar hustle. He was talking about how you can flip houses with no money down:
Most businesses, you need capital to put into that business before it yields you a return. The real estate business, you can go into the real estate business, you could buy a multifamily house that’s already rented out, and the day that you close, you can get a check and never have put a dime out of your pocket. In most industries and most businesses, you can’t do that. That’s really important.

Sounds a lot like the hustle Ceaser was talking. Get a loan to buy the property, another loan for the renovatations but ask for more money than needed for the renovations. Use that extra money to pay the monthly payments on the first loan and then make the renovations needed. Sell that property for more than both loans combined and then pocket the difference.

shyt was lovely especially during the Covid years when housing prices were rising nonstop. But now that the market has leveled out it ain't as easy to flip for huge profits. That combined with the interest rate hikes and now you're on the hook for paying the monthly payment towards both loans which also makes it harder to get future loans with those original loans on the books.