The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I get where Joe's coming from being upset about Just leaking his old verses.......

But shut the fukk up nikka. I've heard him brag numeorus times about listening to leaked/unreleased music from other artists. :camby:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I had to look it up because I don't remember them having a single either lol. They released a single four months ago that flopped. And instead of working on a follow up I guess the label said fukk it and dropped the album. They dropped another single a week ago that doesn't even have 500k views on youtube yet. Looks like it's game over.

That market of thot rap is so saturated that eventually a lot of them will be phased out. Glorilla is probably next up to be forgotten. If you aren't having consistent hits all you're getting is social media engagement or trying to sell a product (McDonalds, perfume, lingerie, etc). As I always say, attention isn't support. People liking your IG pics and discussing your makeup/outfits doesn't mean they want to listen to your music or go to a concert.
They admitted they don’t have management on the breakfast club today :dead:

WTF.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Idk whats shocking about City Girls flopping, they been cold for about 2 years now. And then to randomly drop an album without a single. Their label should’ve known they dont have no where the cache/fanfare to do some shyt like that. And there’s women doing what they do but better.

Like i said in the other thread, they could have saved all that time and label money and just invested in a Dunkin’ Donuts.

Silkk

Daps
Fukk the reflection on you as a parent take. How the hell did Ish or no one else bring up the laws of attraction??

For as much as they were talking about rappers lying, it's like they've forgotten all of the pods about "can we go back to rappers lying" cuz drill shyt done got too real, etc.

What if mans and em continued in his raps on sum bs and real niccas wanna find out if really like that? Is he prepared for that? Are we prepared for the "it was just music" think pieces that would come with it?

they listened to 8 bars of one song and were like "he aint rapping about nothing bad, what Mike trippin for...."

didnt do the diligence...dude all over youtube with allllll the guns and drugs....all of em
Yeah, Its wild

I don't see how you can get on Ja Morant but want to give this lil stupid MF a pass

Silkk

Daps
Seems pretty obvious to me that Joe is trying to kickstart the network again. Also seems like he's fukking up communication wise again too.
Idk about that. Would’ve made sense to keep Improper Improv if so.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Idk about that. Would’ve made sense to keep Improper Improv if so.

The evil genius had to dead that for the power play that eventually came with Flip's house getting fukked. Big Pump gon keep a backdoor scheme going. Improper Improv will be byke when Flip signs the new contract and can no longer ask for extra 💰 for doing it
C8iQ3gt.png

Silkk

Daps
The evil genius had to dead that for the power play that eventually came with Flip's house getting fukked. Big Pump gon keep a backdoor scheme going. Improper Improv will be byke when Flip signs the new contract and can no longer ask for extra 💰 for doing it
C8iQ3gt.png
Lol yeah I doubt it…Unless Flip and Ian patched things up too