The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Question is how down bad do you have to be to fukk a married Flip to get ahead to get put on *checks* the Flip Network and occasionally the JBP lol
Maaaaaan we all know bytches fukking nikkas for weed/drugs or less :russ:

The clout/look he giving these chicks, Especially Asia…..Oh yeah he most definitely fukking. I called that shyt back when she first came on improper improv and got naked to paint lol

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA

The clout/look he giving these chicks, Especially Asia…..Oh yeah he most definitely fukking. I called that shyt back when she first came on improper improv and got naked to paint lol
Not too much on Asia...

She not fukking Flip...:mjcry:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

I think we all was peeping fr lol. Cuz we know if Flip ain't even paying people who actually works on his shyt (editing, sound etc), he wasn't paying no heaux in shyt other than dikk and a look lol

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Bet their wasn't a condom in sight this night :shaq:

Not too much on Mel

It started when we were younger, her and I, my booooo :mjcry:

melyssa2.jpg

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Flip said he doesn’t hang out with his staff because it caused problems in the past and Parks joked “that’s cuz you’re not supposed to be fukking them”. He wasn’t saying Flip is fukking Asia and Mustang.

That can still be interpreted one way or the other. Flip could've been saying he doesn't hang out with staff like (former staff Sp8 Ghost) and it didn't end well, while Parks could've shot one from the logo with the "cuz you're not supposed to be fukkin them" either ignorant of what Flip really meant or just into deep poddin' and let sum shyt slip bout the heaux.

There really isn't no other reason to say what he said fr cuz why automatically assume Flip is talking female when there's Shampoo, Sp8 etc? Unless I'm missing more context.

Silkk

Daps
That can still be interpreted one way or the other. Flip could've been saying he doesn't hang out with staff like (former staff Sp8 Ghost) and it didn't end well, while Parks could've shot one from the logo with the "cuz you're not supposed to be fukkin them" either ignorant of what Flip really meant or just into deep poddin' and let sum shyt slip bout the heaux.

There really isn't no other reason to say what he said fr cuz why automatically assume Flip is talking female when there's Shampoo, Sp8 etc? Unless I'm missing more context.
That's the exact context. Right before that Joe was talking about their night hanging out, and joking about taking them from Flip when she called.

Flip even said something like they can't have people over at the spot and he randomly pops up to make sure nothing crazy is happening.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I didn’t blame Joe at all for feeling a way about Just Blaze freely releasing Slaughterhouse music without his permission.

i understand Just Blaze’s POV of not holding on to music and the “life is to short” aspect. But I bet you ANYTHING that if he would have released some previously unreleased Hov music without Hov’s permission he would have gotten a phone call with the QUICKNESS on some “WTF bruh! :gucci:

Kinda glad Just Blaze didn’t pick up the phone cause it would have gotten VERY messy on air. It would have looked crazy. Hopefully him and Joe had a private convo…

Silkk

Daps
I didn’t blame Joe at all for feeling a way about Just Blaze freely releasing Slaughterhouse music without his permission.

i understand Just Blaze’s POV of not holding on to music and the “life is to short” aspect. But I bet you ANYTHING that if he would have released some previously unreleased Hov music without Hov’s permission he would have gotten a phone call with the QUICKNESS on some “WTF bruh! :gucci:

Kinda glad Just Blaze didn’t pick up the phone cause it would have gotten VERY messy on air. It would have looked crazy. Hopefully him and Joe had a private convo…
Wish he had them same feelings when Jay Elec was putting out a new track every 6 years :beli: