The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Envy consistently snitched on himself. People truly are so damn stupid. Once it's online it's online forever. Not going to end well for him.

Right. At best, you were ignorant. At worst, your were complicit. He should've known better than to be attaching his brand to a known scamming, card craccin ass mf with no self discipline tho.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
How Cesar have 1,600 units and not have money and or want to scam people for more? Wtf
That's the same way I be looking at the dealers talking about they were running through millions. I'd consider myself lucky as hell to not have been caught yet and be trying to find a way to get the fukk out of the game and live low key.

Menna

All Star
Daps
That's the same way I be looking at the dealers talking about they were running through millions. I'd consider myself lucky as hell to not have been caught yet and be trying to find a way to get the fukk out of the game and live low key.
There has to be an end game or a goal wtf … he was in jail before made it out has 1,600 units WTF… So he wanted trouble is what I get from this

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Plus when you get into deep on some Madoff shyt, it becomes bigger than you fr. You gotta answer to other mfs, plus u spending just as fast as it comes in, and you might have certain people wanting withdrawals or their returns so u gotta rob Peter to pay Paul but now you on the hook wit Peter, etc

Last edited:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
People who are thinking of getting in and out tend to not gravitate into the upscale criminal underworld. Its usually those who want every last dirty dollar.
The Sean Carter’s are few and far in between.