The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Parents talk about shyt with their kids all the time

Expecting your child's mother to hide the fact that you used to beat her ass is crazy

Dudes just don't want to own up to it

Now I know Joe was out here giving women lefts and rights
Exactly. This is how we pass on GENERATIONAL CURSES.

All the unhealthy thought processes and actions that brought you to the trauma are things you will inadvertently teach your children, and things that will lead them to similar outcomes.

Live an honorable life and do your best to surround yourself with good people to cut down on the BS, and keep it real with your kids when shyt happens.

Protecting people who touch kids, beat wives, have 2nd families in another city, giving kids away for adoption and not telling people they have siblings, finding out your aunt is actually your mom, etc.

All sorts of wild shyt gets hidden and you wonder why people crazy. Those family secrets are a bytch.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Joe gotta start fining Mel everytime she clears her throat in the mic

“Roll tide, shout out to Bryce I keep the 9 on me”
:whew:

Menna

All Star
Daps
He doing something weird. Ain't no way in hell he should behind on multiple mortgages like he is and be giving ppl advice on anything financial. He needs to get himself together.
If he behind on multiple mortgages his credit is fukked. I missed a rental prop payment cause automatic payment didn’t start until the 3rd month smh… credit went from 800+ to under 700 now if I missed multiple smh

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Tyrese on Line 1 immediately after a verdict

"This the shyt I was talkin' about Gia............U out here raising all these kids and he out here bringing...."

Imagine that disrespect Envy was talking about and pressure Gia was talking about was Tyrese trying to warn her that Envy was living in sin.

Don't even ask me how. :wow:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Imagine that disrespect Envy was talking about and pressure Gia was talking about was Tyrese trying to warn her that Envy was living in sin.

Don't even ask me how. :wow:

You cant tell me she ain't trained to go with that nicca. That whole exchange/situation should've led to Gia being grilled but no one did it because it's Envy obviously. But it was so many questionable things.

Envy brings cuh around to sing to get his bih back but then she felt the need to establish a relationship outside of that?

Then Gia & Tyrese start talking wee hours of the night, even when Envy laying right there in the bed?

Tyrese so called crossed a line but Gia was still saying she still loves or forgives him or sum shyt like that. And then she was acting extra dodgy about releasing them receipts...

Textbook scenario where she was prob flirting back when mad/disenchanted with Envy and then acting like she had moral standards when she wasn't.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Rev

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
Math with lack of self awareness shooting at Joe. nikka you in Joe position like 6 years ago lol

ghostfaced-wan.gif

Where's his Pump It Up?.....where's his Up in the Club?

That's only 2 shyts