The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Mel and Flip dont realize Joe auditioning lol

For those without the Patreon

Joe said he put the response on patreon so that the blogs can't do what they did last time and just clip that one part, when its behind a paywall they’re not allowed to do it.
Flip don't need JBP
He had his own platform before and he's entertaining on his own

I fukk with him

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
Lol at Joe defending Gerbo/Southside so hard. And he playing dumb talking about "if Marco wouldve matched they energy, Gerbo and Southside wouldnt have done anything in front of ppl".

Like nikka the way you be tip toeing around street nikkas on the pod, you know how shyt goes.

Also, Ish made a good point about Joe not knowing what else happened in the room before all that. Hell Joe just said during that tax interview where he walked out, Tax was passing around a gun and shyt.
Nah I'm with Joe
But Joe p*ssy too so he ain't got room to talk

My biggest issue with what what happened is that Marco was p*ssy AND he wasn't funny

Dude just showed he a real comedian
He do the white ppl trolling but can't handle it when ppl go off script

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
Also, keeping "family secrets" is wack. If you're hiding shyt there's no way in hell ppl are working through the situation properly. One of the worst things is hiding shyt from kids only for them to find the shyt out as adults and they resent you for it. Someone who has actually taken responsibility for their actions would not put it on Mom to explain that. The dad SHOULD be the one to tell baby girl when she is at an appropriate age not only to explain the broken home, but as a cautionary tale.
Parents talk about shyt with their kids all the time

Expecting your child's mother to hide the fact that you used to beat her ass is crazy

Dudes just don't want to own up to it

Now I know Joe was out here giving women lefts and rights

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
That bol bol being better that Wemby take by ish is awful

How could you think some shyt like that after watching the first cpl pre season games

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
:wow: 💯

They just don’t want it discussed because it embarrasses them in the eyes of their child. That’s it. That’s all.
Right. It's funny because Jay talked about that embarrassment on his last album. Acknowledging that his discretions were something he was going to have to be honest with his daughter about and it didn't feel great but it had to be done.
Parents talk about shyt with their kids all the time

Expecting your child's mother to hide the fact that you used to beat her ass is crazy

Dudes just don't want to own up to it

Now I know Joe was out here giving women lefts and rights
Well, of course. That's why he reacts the way he does when shyt like this is mentioned. Tbh, the lady who wrote in is insane for even asking them for advice on this topic in the first place.