The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
It’s obvious Ish is a real estate scammer himself..:he’s doing a lot of “he shoulda just did it like this” talk

But he probably doesn’t really go over the top with it…and has better relationships with the people he’s dealing with …so he thinks what he’s doing is legit

I remember he said he’s never lost money on any of his investments ever …how does a nikka have 100% success rate :mjlol:

He doing something weird. Ain't no way in hell he should behind on multiple mortgages like he is and be giving ppl advice on anything financial. He needs to get himself together.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
He doing something weird. Ain't no way in hell he should behind on multiple mortgages like he is and be giving ppl advice on anything financial. He needs to get himself together.
That interview he did talking about real estate sounded straight up like one of them scammers. Especially how he was talking about how you don't even need money to get your first property it sounded like one of them shady ass dudes.

BUT I do agree with Ian to a degree saying it's on the people that chose to invest with him at all. I'm too paranoid to just take another dude's word on how they can flip my money for me. I need details and to research. My thinking is also always wondering if it's such a surefire investment with a guaranteed return then why are they bringing other people in on the deal instead of taking advantage of the sure fire deal on their own.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
That interview he did talking about real estate sounded straight up like one of them scammers. Especially how he was talking about how you don't even need money to get your first property it sounded like one of them shady ass dudes.

BUT I do agree with Ian to a degree saying it's on the people that chose to invest with him at all. I'm too paranoid to just take another dude's word on how they can flip my money for me. I need details and to research. My thinking is also always wondering if it's such a surefire investment with a guaranteed return then why are they bringing other people in on the deal instead of taking advantage of the sure fire deal on their own.
Bruh should be in jail

Dude had a massive amount of influence and was holding courses

And even now he's saying he was doing it for his community

He was targeting Black people

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I actually agree with Joe on the part of the show segment for once

People who think their kids need to know everything basically raise the kids that end up being bad influences on their friends

Dumb ass parents be putting shyt into their kids head that they probably weren’t thinking about or interested in until your stupid ass put it in their brain

who the fukk is actually out here talking to a fukking 12 year old about domestic abuse

Why the fukk do you feel the need to tell your child anything about something that happened before they were even born

If the child isn’t growing up in a house watching her mom get abused then there’s no generational curse to break

Shorty just sounds like shes bitter and wants the daughter to look at the father with the same hate and resentment that she does

That’s really the only reason she wants to tell the kid

Like who the fukk sits around thinking about when should she tell her 3 year old that her father used to abuse her

How exactly is that info supposed to help the child in any way
The reason you discuss it is because there are obvious RED FLAGS the mother missed because of her own trauma that caused her to pick an abusive man. Mothers pass that same bad info to their daughters and basically deliver them in the hands of a man who is just like their father.

See, men don’t just haul off and beat you on date #1, 2, or 3. They test your ass and push buttons and see if you’re the kind of woman who is too scared or intimidated to push back or call them out. Little girls raised in households where they are chastised for asking questions, are lied to, are gaslit, etc are the girls who don’t speak up when a man does/says something wrong. They just hope if they ignore his bad behavior he’ll magically behave properly next time.

There are some women who have NEVER been abused. Not because they haven’t met men who would do it, but because they caught the signs and red flags when the dude tried to test them and the exited immediately.

THAT is why you discuss it.

It’s like a woman who was a babymomma/single mom not being honest with her daughter about how she was born. How is that mother going to guide her to marriage if she messed up herself?

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
The reason you discuss it is because there are obvious RED FLAGS the mother missed because of her own trauma that caused her to pick an abusive man. Mothers pass that same bad info to their daughters and basically deliver them in the hands of a man who is just like their father.

See, men don’t just haul off and beat you on date #1, 2, or 3. They test your ass and push buttons and see if you’re the kind of woman who is too scared or intimidated to push back or call them out. Little girls raised in households where they are chastised for asking questions, are lied to, are gaslit, etc are the girls who don’t speak up when a man does/says something wrong. They just hope if they ignore his bad behavior he’ll magically behave properly next time.

There are some women who have NEVER been abused. Not because they haven’t met men who would do it, but because they caught the signs and red flags when the dude tried to test them and the exited immediately.

THAT is why you discuss it.

It’s like a woman who was a babymomma/single mom not being honest with her daughter about how she was born. How is that mother going to guide her to marriage if she messed up herself?

Also, keeping "family secrets" is wack. If you're hiding shyt there's no way in hell ppl are working through the situation properly. One of the worst things is hiding shyt from kids only for them to find the shyt out as adults and they resent you for it. Someone who has actually taken responsibility for their actions would not put it on Mom to explain that. The dad SHOULD be the one to tell baby girl when she is at an appropriate age not only to explain the broken home, but as a cautionary tale.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Also, keeping "family secrets" is wack. If you're hiding shyt there's no way in hell ppl are working through the situation properly. One of the worst things is hiding shyt from kids only for them to find the shyt out as adults and they resent you for it. Someone who has actually taken responsibility for their actions would not put it on Mom to explain that. The dad SHOULD be the one to tell baby girl when she is at an appropriate age not only to explain the broken home, but as a cautionary tale.
:wow: 💯

They just don’t want it discussed because it embarrasses them in the eyes of their child. That’s it. That’s all.