The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

tay1

All Star
Daps
Yeah I agreed with Joe on the part of the show segment. Revealing that could tarnish the relstionship with the child. There are alternative ways to reveal that information.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually agree with Joe on the part of the show segment for once

People who think their kids need to know everything basically raise the kids that end up being bad influences on their friends

Dumb ass parents be putting shyt into their kids head that they probably weren’t thinking about or interested in until your stupid ass put it in their brain

who the fukk is actually out here talking to a fukking 12 year old about domestic abuse

Why the fukk do you feel the need to tell your child anything about something that happened before they were even born

If the child isn’t growing up in a house watching her mom get abused then there’s no generational curse to break

Shorty just sounds like shes bitter and wants the daughter to look at the father with the same hate and resentment that she does

That’s really the only reason she wants to tell the kid

Like who the fukk sits around thinking about when should she tell her 3 year old that her father used to abuse her

How exactly is that info supposed to help the child in any way
I agree 1000%

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Its just like Joe to be a passive p*ssy with Drake….

Then one week later want to turn around and go hard on JR Writer :mjlol: nikka is shameless :heh:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Also the funny Marco discussion was dumb af
Because funny Marco does dry humor he dont get aggressive with people
I aint watch it but people was saying south side was fine until herb got there, which is lame af on him.
nikkas just took shyt too far
I aint ever seen herbo at like that in an interview