The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Lol at Joe defending Gerbo/Southside so hard. And he playing dumb talking about "if Marco wouldve matched they energy, Gerbo and Southside wouldnt have done anything in front of ppl".

Like nikka the way you be tip toeing around street nikkas on the pod, you know how shyt goes.

Also, Ish made a good point about Joe not knowing what else happened in the room before all that. Hell Joe just said during that tax interview where he walked out, Tax was passing around a gun and shyt.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
And then Marco left some shyt out.
Joe is an idiot trying to defend this :mjlol:
This aint no "street nikkas just playing and being aggressive"

Last edited:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
And then Marco left some shyt out.
Joe is an idiot trying to defend this :mjlol:
This aint no "street nikkas just playing and being aggressive"

Marco should not have called Herbo son a punk on video

I would’ve been a lot more than disrespect :sas2:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Joe on these DV kind of topics are always a candidate for a nasty award even when he tries to make sense.
:mjlol: @ not wanting to ruin a dad's image of being their daughter's hero by not eventually being upfront about beating on her own mother...and while she was pregnant with the daughter, no less.

Joe and Ish will find any reason to avoid being perceived as a piece of shyt in any situation. If anything, you are perpetuating "the cycle" of not being honest and/or transparent by doing that.

As we all grow older, we learn more about our parents and how they are not/were not perfect people...that's normal. Does the child have to know every single detail about their parent's existence? Maybe not...but to be an adult and not know that my dad used to put hands on my mom, especially while pregnant with me, because my dad didn't want to ruin my image of him - is even more hurtful and deceitful IMO.

That situation pertains to me as the child, doesn't it? What's wrong with me knowing that, especially if you are an idol of mine and we're upfront with each other about everything else? If you go into it with a mature and empathetic approach, you can get the message to your daughter across successfully.

For all the knowledge Ish tries to kick all the time, he often sounds dense as hell when it comes to the man/woman/child dynamic. Joe is a lost cause, so nothing to dwell on there.

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Where was Ice mind when he was talking about Drake :mjlol:

Dude read like 10 different tracks, with different styles. Then asks where is the #1 from Honestly, nevermind after he just said Jimmy Cooks.
Then he changes the discussion to streaming game.

I wanna find his algorith and Ice him out of the pod too often :mjgrin: