The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
O that was joe's girl on the pod today. I skipped that shyt soon as she got on lol
nah, those birds today was 2 different chicks....this one was on a patreon episode that Flip brought up there....and Joe covered his eyes when she walked to the couch cause she was so thick...one of those aggressive BBLs that he's a fan of

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Joe copping pleas for G-Herbo and endorsing his behavior to Funny Marco is just straight up jealousy and hate on another content creator

Joe is still crying about Taxstone yelling at him in an interview from years ago. He’s just a hater
He is a huge hypocrite, that is everything he accuses everyone else of being.

Joe Biden really is a loon. Mel proposed developing a plan to talk to the kid about a family secret, he attempted to argue her down then offered the same solution :dwillhuh: . I fw him as an entertainer, but he is really fukked up in the head. Flip is just ignorant, he isn't even smart-dumb
Them years smoking dust got his reality fukked up

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I actually agree with Joe on the part of the show segment for once

People who think their kids need to know everything basically raise the kids that end up being bad influences on their friends

Dumb ass parents be putting shyt into their kids head that they probably weren’t thinking about or interested in until your stupid ass put it in their brain

who the fukk is actually out here talking to a fukking 12 year old about domestic abuse

Why the fukk do you feel the need to tell your child anything about something that happened before they were even born

If the child isn’t growing up in a house watching her mom get abused then there’s no generational curse to break

Shorty just sounds like shes bitter and wants the daughter to look at the father with the same hate and resentment that she does

That’s really the only reason she wants to tell the kid

Like who the fukk sits around thinking about when should she tell her 3 year old that her father used to abuse her

How exactly is that info supposed to help the child in any way