The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Mel and Flip dont realize Joe auditioning lol

For those without the Patreon

Joe said he put the response on patreon so that the blogs can't do what they did last time and just clip that one part, when its behind a paywall they’re not allowed to do it.
Alao, i dont tbeink theyre paid by the hour lol so theres no reason why they would lose money or get paid extra for that episode

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Thats not what was said lol

No wonder these rappers be getting mad at budden

Funny thing is someone called her out on it and she pulled the quote Joe said. The quote doesnt say anything near how she made it seem.
Good thing Gucci was aware what Joe said before the interview, he probably knew she was full of bullshyt with that quote.

1e0d05ad486b362770b3ca3e8f1033e5.png

That's what Joe gets. He defended Lorel in that MBJ thing when she deserved to get her back kicked in. If she did that to anyone other than MBJ, Joe wouldve sided with the dude.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
...its over for Chris as far as being a big single mainstream guy who people need to duck on album release day and E is right, he doesn't have a classic album
Chris a legacy artist And FAME is classic
Thats not what was said lol

No wonder these rappers be getting mad at budden
What Joe said was worse

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mal was 100% right when he said Joe's take on Drakes's album was 100%hate :heh:

bc you cant shyt on dude for fckin with 25 yr olds and making music for younger generation, while you come the next week saying how a 16 yr old put you on music 16yr olds listening too. And you proceed to big up that sht :dead: i don't understand how this nikka fans so gullible

I feel like people are taking the “stop fukking 25 years olds” clip completely out of context.

Joe is critiquing the repetitive content on the album which is basically Drake being annoyed with 20 something year olds acting like 20 something year olds.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I feel like people are taking the “stop fukking 25 years olds” clip completely out of context.

Joe is critiquing the repetitive content on the album which is basically Drake being annoyed with 20 something year olds acting like 20 something year olds.

Yup that's pretty much what he was getting at...but either way the statement does sound crazy coming from him.
Wrong messenger if someone else said it they would have received the intended point behind the message better.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nahhhhhh Joe is on twitter etc…. He KNEW what that was gonna do…. That was NOT by mistake. It was well thought out and calculated