The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
He's probably lying about not listening

Thats the thing. Drake will never ever ever ever be able to process failure like Joe.

Drake is 36. Joe failed at damn near everything in life up until he was about 36. Boy he was a complete failure, hell why else you think he dresses like a new money douche, shyt is all new to him lol. I'm almost positive that they is nothing Aubrey can say that can get under his skin. The other way around, on the other hand...
He just like me frfr

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukkin hundreds of women is normal to these dudes? :gucci:

Joe I can understand somewhat, but wtf goin on with these other guys. They clearly had to put in more effort than Joe to smash that many. Gotta be for entertainment purposes only. That or they was just smashing any ol boogaloo that would throw it at em.

-Social media
-Dating apps
-Going out partying or hitting up bars/lounges 2-3x's a week

It's not that hard and doesn't mean nikkas is compromising their standards

The Villain

Superstar
Daps

Joe I can understand somewhat, but wtf goin on with these other guys. They clearly had to put in more effort than Joe to smash that many. Gotta be for entertainment purposes only. That or they was just smashing any ol boogaloo that would throw it at em.
once i started looking at it as a hobby/passion the same way people train for marathons, bodybuilding, pursue arts/crafts, etc, fukking a shyt ton of women made a lot more sense. that's just how some nikkas choose to spend their free time.

also most of Joe and them bodies are as customers not just off the strength of their game

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And shid as much as them nikkas stay in the strip club no wonder they’re numbers so high.

Not an easier type of chick to smash than a stripper…

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Flip thought…. WestSide Gunn….. was a group??? Yo that dude is legit horrible
Dude has no concept of anything thats not skit related. Yes, there are people who dont care about sports and pop culture but as an entertainer and podcaster that makes no sense in his position.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Mal was 100% right when he said Joe's take on Drakes's album was 100%hate :heh:

bc you cant shyt on dude for fckin with 25 yr olds and making music for younger generation, while you come the next week saying how a 16 yr old put you on music 16yr olds listening too. And you proceed to big up that sht :dead: i don't understand how this nikka fans so gullible

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mal was 100% right when he said Joe's take on Drakes's album was 100%hate :heh:

bc you cant shyt on dude for fckin with 25 yr olds and making music for younger generation, while you come the next week saying how a 16 yr old put you on music 16yr olds listening too. And you proceed to big up that sht :dead: i don't understand how this nikka fans so gullible
They ain’t that gullible…. But getting at Drake takes the conversation further so they’ll rock with it. It’s hilarious

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA

:dame: Them nikkas are connected to the music industry in one form or another. Between Ice and Ish having access to Joe (Ice - his brother Arsenal and battle rap), Parks being around musicians/rappers and Flip being associated w Stack and them....chicks will fukk dudes based off of their perceived ability to get next to the main dude.

One of my homies has a really large social circle based off associations. I'm faithfully married, but being around that group always leads to some interactions/conversations w women :yeshrug: . If you do that or are around that for 10+ years... imagine the number of chicks you end up smashing a year.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Mel/Flip doing all this shyt about getting extra pay for the episode like they did something. The funny shyt is they wasnt even on the episode that lead to all this, yet wanted a bonus for the episode. No one was worried about what Mel had to say because she was canadian :mjlol:

Then it was funny when Flip asked Ice if he wanted a bonus for the episode being patreon only. Ice hit the "It's not in my contract, so I aint worried about it :sas2: "

Ice probably aint worried about it because he probably already gets paid extra for the patreon episodes anyway lol.

This is true lol

I had to laugh when Mel said they were a part of the anticipation or a part of the response pod cuz they usually the ones quiet as church mice chiming in like once every 5 topics lol.

Today's pod was the most I heard either of them in awhile that wasn't no screaming relationship BS or sumthin