The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
On new episode when joe was talking about caresha winning podcast of the year ..and how he’s looking forward to new city girls album because he was hearing “slaps” at the sweet sixteen he went to recently…he said “these young 16 yr olds be knowing the new slaps..I was wondering who these artists were” etc.

That’s exactly what he was fake criticizing drakes music for …

Pick a side
You cleaned it up, it sounded a lot worse. You following behind 16 year old girls to hear thot raps ? Hes a fukking weirdo for that

He cant stop contradicting himself to save his life.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
So I saw the episode and I wasn't familiar with Alexis but after she said she's fukked more black men than white I looked her up thinking I was gonna see blacked content and she has no scenes with nikkas. One, I wonder why Ish freaky ass who probably knew this didn't call her out, and two, why would Joe have her on when there's plenty of Pstars who fukk with nikkas that would've been great on the show?:patrice:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On new episode when joe was talking about caresha winning podcast of the year ..and how he’s looking forward to new city girls album because he was hearing “slaps” at the sweet sixteen he went to recently…he said “these young 16 yr olds be knowing the new slaps..I was wondering who these artists were” etc.

Pick a side
That bullshyt Joe be saying isn’t genuine at all….. It only got traction because it was Drake… Joe is a complete bullshytter. All that “Grow up” shyt is bullshyt.. same nikka that’s always spewing “ohhh we bout to get some TOXIC! shyt”

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Pick a side
tbf I think he was part joking, he said at the end "I see what the boy(Drake)...........nevermind" and they laugh :manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So I saw the episode and I wasn't familiar with Alexis but after she said she's fukked more black men than white I looked her up thinking I was gonna see blacked content and she has no scenes with nikkas. One, I wonder why Ish freaky ass who probably knew this didn't call her out, and two, why would Joe have her on when there's plenty of Pstars who fukk with nikkas that would've been great on the show?:patrice:
That nikka was in love :mjlol:

Silkk

Daps
Did Ish miss today’s show for a legit reason? :beli:

shyt be less funny when him or flip not there

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
fukkin hundreds of women is normal to these dudes? :gucci:

Joe I can understand somewhat, but wtf goin on with these other guys. They clearly had to put in more effort than Joe to smash that many. Gotta be for entertainment purposes only. That or they was just smashing any ol boogaloo that would throw it at em.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised

Joe I can understand somewhat, but wtf goin on with these other guys. They clearly had to put in more effort than Joe to smash that many. Gotta be for entertainment purposes only. That or they was just smashing any ol boogaloo that would throw it at em.

It’s feasible especially if you were in a celebrity’s “entourage” for all those years. Regular nikkas catch strays all the time.

I think ice is cap but Ish and parks makes sense

Silkk

Daps

Not really. They’re old breh

25 women a year for 10 years is 250. shyt can be done easily. Especially in a city like New York.