The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
fukkin hundreds of women is normal to these dudes? :gucci:

Joe I can understand somewhat, but wtf goin on with these other guys. They clearly had to put in more effort than Joe to smash that many. Gotta be for entertainment purposes only. That or they was just smashing any ol boogaloo that would throw it at em.

I’m sure ish and ice been out with joe several times and just bagged shyt off the strength of his celebrity

They run in the circles and parks is in the music business too

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
On new episode when joe was talking about caresha winning podcast of the year ..and how he’s looking forward to new city girls album because he was hearing “slaps” at the sweet sixteen he went to recently…he said “these young 16 yr olds be knowing the new slaps..I was wondering who these artists were” etc.

That’s exactly what he was fake criticizing drakes music for …

Pick a side

I mean come on, he knew how crazy that sounded as soon as he said it. You reaching.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
25 women a year for 10 years is 250. shyt can be done easily. Especially in a city like New York.
Ok, your point on NYC got me rethinking. It's just the sheer risk of swapping fluids with that many people :huhldup:

You telling me you gonna fukk that many people and have the presence of mind to wear a condom each time?

You can call me Desert dikk Dave, but I'm cool off that lifestyle :francis:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ok, your point on NYC got me rethinking. It's just the sheer risk of swapping fluids with that many people :huhldup:

You telling me you gonna fukk that many people and have the presence of mind to wear a condom each time?

You can call me Desert dikk Dave, but I'm cool off that lifestyle :francis:
I always used condoms up until I was like 25. Its not really something you need presence of mind to do :russ:

But yeah most nikkas and women don’t care about using condoms :manny:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So I saw the episode and I wasn't familiar with Alexis but after she said she's fukked more black men than white I looked her up thinking I was gonna see blacked content and she has no scenes with nikkas. One, I wonder why Ish freaky ass who probably knew this didn't call her out, and two, why would Joe have her on when there's plenty of Pstars who fukk with nikkas that would've been great on the show?:patrice:
They only care when white men are racist

They always give the women a pass(Doja Cat,Yes Juelz,Sabrina Claudio,etc)

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They only care when white men are racist

They always give the women a pass(Doja Cat,Yes Juelz,Sabrina Claudio,etc)
Doja wearing Nazi’s on her shirt and the “Grown up” podcast don’t even blink lol. And even if they did mention it, it would be “but the music still slaps” :mjlol:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Also, that's kind of wild that fam put that shyt behind the paywall WITHOUT telling his cohosts lol. Nicca pocketing all that shyt 😂. But at the same times, those are the breaks when you work for someone else's company.

Happens everyday in a roundabout similar way where new shyt get invented by an employee and the company files a patent and ices the employee out of future earnings on it. But at the same time, said employee usually gets a one time payment or bonus from it lol.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Also, that's kind of wild that fam put that shyt behind the paywall WITHOUT telling his cohosts lol. Nicca pocketing all that shyt 😂. But at the same times, those are the breaks when you work for someone else's company.
Mel/Flip doing all this shyt about getting extra pay for the episode like they did something. The funny shyt is they wasnt even on the episode that lead to all this, yet wanted a bonus for the episode. No one was worried about what Mel had to say because she was canadian :mjlol:

Then it was funny when Flip asked Ice if he wanted a bonus for the episode being patreon only. Ice hit the "It's not in my contract, so I aint worried about it :sas2: "

Ice probably aint worried about it because he probably already gets paid extra for the patreon episodes anyway lol.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
fukkin hundreds of women is normal to these dudes? :gucci:

Joe I can understand somewhat, but wtf goin on with these other guys. They clearly had to put in more effort than Joe to smash that many. Gotta be for entertainment purposes only. That or they was just smashing any ol boogaloo that would throw it at em.

fukking 10 women a year from 18 years old is hard. But ain't that hard if you got some paper.