The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joe pulled his punches. The response will let some people down.
Because he knows better. He’s already seen as a clown amongst major industry people, so there’s no gain to come from attacking the biggest rapper in the world. He needs that payola money.

Where he really dropped the ball was dropping such a lukewarm podcast behind the paywall. People who got duped into signing up are going to say “that’s it?” And never pay again.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Because he knows better. He’s already seen as a clown amongst major industry people, so there’s no gain to come from attacking the biggest rapper in the world. He needs that payola money.

Where he really dropped the ball was dropping such a lukewarm podcast behind the paywall. People who got duped into signing up are going to say “that’s it?” And never pay again.
He was attacked for no reason tho. He been Drake's biggest dikkRIDER for years

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
So drake popped all that shyt just to slide in his dms and actually address him like an adult yet shytting on him in public? Lol why does Joe think drake likes/respects him. Joe been dikkriding drake for the past 2 years if not more

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
So drake popped all that shyt just to slide in his dms and actually address him like an adult yet shytting on him in public? Lol why does Joe think drake likes/respects him. Joe been dikkriding drake for the past 2 years if not more
This. Drake is a wierdo

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Joe basically made a whole EP of drake diss songs and still tries to play the “ I don’t know why people would get mad at meeeee…I do nothing but show love…I just get critical at times” role

It’s so weird

They are both just upset over some sort of female drama years ago :russ:

They should both just say it..instead of the subtle things Joe squeezes in behind his “criticism” like “your my best bro eskimo” which is jokes, but also the real reason behind this

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The rumors about him being a predator might be true.

It pretty much proves Joe’s point. Maybe you’re so unhappy bc you keep fukkin with young girls.

That ain’t a personal diss, Drake is literally telling us he’s unhappy bc he keeps fukkin with young girls