The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe a coward and always bows down to the bigger nikka. He worships wealth, success, and ACCESS way too much to air Drake out. Because at the end of the day he's trying to access the places and hoes Drake has, and enter the rooms he has access to. So there will be the classic "Joe laughs off criticism, makes fun of podcast fans for wanting a response, then makes a passive aggressive joke before moving on" response as usual.

Grown ass man still fanaticizing about running into his heroes (Jay, Diddy, Drake, etc) in some private inaccessible location and having that "look how far we made it" convo or head nod lol.

:dead:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I would consider subbing to patreon if the other episodes had this type of depth and didnt sound out of place with the current news cycle.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I would consider subbing to patreon if the other episodes had this type of depth and didnt sound out of place with the current news cycle.

Yeah, a lot of the recent Patreon clips seem to be guy/girl wars and/or contract disputes/discussions and nobody tryna hear that shyt. Whole original point of Patreon was for niccas to hop on there and say what they couldn't say on the free pod that would get them jammed up.

Him and Ian are idiots tho. They would have prob had a record amount of viewers/listeners THEN you try to rope them into the Patreon. But maybe they're doing a delayed release type thing so Idk. What can I say? Clearly they don't mind and making enough to keep coppin Gucci flip flops.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
I have to remember Flip doesn't know what tf he's talking about. He thought he was making a point for Drake but was actually making Joe's stance more valid :childplease: