Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Drake acting gangster will never not be funny to me :russ:

Calling other nikkas nerds :heh:

Nikka said you know how we get down :mjlol: Them nikkas he got on payroll got him feeling like a mob overlord for real.
Drake is the least intimidating rapper in the world.

"You know how we get down"

nikka no I don't lmao....you got slapped by Diddy, pee'd on by T.I.'s friend and you cried

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats wild is Drake and Joe actually spoke...AND they actually like the project :francis:

:wow:

Joe went light on him... Joe actually bigged him up AGAIN...this project is good, period.
Yeah Joe was definitely still proppin’ him up. He even said towards the end “y’all thought it was gonna be some other shyt… nah”

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake and Joe actually talked. That kills a lot of the drama. They have a mutual respect and love for one another.
😂🤮
Fans are insane man. What is there to talk about? Joe Budden gave his honest thoughts about Drake’s album…what does he need to be spoken to about outside of “Yo, you have influence, clean that up, idc if that’s how you feel”? Drake doesn’t want public criticism from people with big voices…how is this not simple common sense? SMH, it’s not personal. Charlamagne gets the same hissy fits from him…I’m sure if Akademiks criticized his shyt he would get it too. Etc…

Budden’s is one of them “I dont like it because I can’t have it” types, 😆, he fugazi. One of them “fk the industry, fk commercialization, I’m anti-establishment and a rebel” rappers who gets a little money and becomes madd industry, madd commercial and buys madd $1200 dollar hoodies and sh!t. He’s probably so in awe of Drake’s success and money, he only said what he said to get him to respond to him, lol. But hey, can’t knock the hustle, 🤷🏽‍♂️.

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
😂🤮
Fans are insane man. What is there to talk about? Joe Budden gave his honest thoughts about Drake’s album…what does he need to be spoken to about outside of “Yo, you have influence, clean that up, idc if that’s how you feel”? Drake doesn’t want public criticism from people with big voices…how is this not simple common sense? SMH, it’s not personal. Charlamagne gets the same hissy fits from him…I’m sure if Akademiks criticized his shyt he would get it too. Etc…
AK and Lil Boom got maple smoke from drake because Yachty is emotional. they both gave honest opinions, AK doesn't really like the album that much and boom broke it down on a metaphorical level & likes the album.....but because Boom said Boat verse was trash (boat apparently wants yes men and dikkRIDERS) the flamboyant weirdo cried to Drake about it. They both ended up getting 💨

Personally, FAT D is a grower but it's too long