The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Even the people that don't fw Joe riding wit him. :mjlol: I gotta think this backfired a lil on Aubrey. After you get past the initial funny lines in his first essay, him keeping it going, going after Parks, Birdman gettin involved, and media basically backing Joe up, breh miscalculated. Think he thought it would be another Meek situation with the entire internet/world piling on Joe lol

Reddit - Dive into anything

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Please explain?

He should be big upping others more prominent than Budden who have given him praise for the album, he should be celebrating and doing a victory lap on what will inevitably be another #1 album. But instead he taking shots at a retired rapper who is successful at podcasting for doing damn near a whole podcast about his album which will probably lead to more streams for his album. Hurt might not be the word be to act like he’s unbothered is just being disingenuous

Joe Budden is a joke to 97% of the people who don’t listen to his podcast. .

This is just Drake reminding the culture of that. So why Joe is so passionate about his review and his job. Drake is just like you traveled with suitcase made for a fedora , why you think your opinion matters? :manny:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This Drake sitúa has me wanting to tune in into the pod again…Joe is a master at cutting deep when it comes to these rappers, you know Drake is hurt :pachaha:
I would be surprised if Joe said anything during the pod. Before all the extra shyt, it already seemed like he wouldnt address it with his reply talking about "grow up".

It's easy for Joe to talk that way with Tax who is in jail. but with Birdman sending threats with Wack100, he bout to drop it. shyt you saw how he basically skipped by the Offset/Nicki Minaj husband beef convo ? lol

Im expecting some "higher road" shyt and moving on.
Sucks too, cuz I know Ice and Joe would have some funny stuff to say about Drake dad jumping in :mjlol:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Joe is pulling his punches... :patrice:

242da6d1a6d042a29ba2ec6942d2fa12_xl.jpg

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
someone on reddit made a fair point

he makes skits doing the same thing over and over and talks like he's a mogul.

I'll give him this. He can be diverse when he wanna be as for as doing his interviews, Improper Improv (for as long as it lasted), and Persons Remixed :lolbron: , but he does seem to put most of his eggs into the skit basket cuz for him, that's what goes viral the most. Like Ian and Joe were telling him on Improper Improv, he needs to expand beyond the skits at this point. Think bigger. Or fold his skits into something where it makes sense like the WWE world and whatnot. Nobody can never say it didn't work for him tho, making a mil off it before the IRS shyt.