The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Drake being corny as fukk and in his feelings about this whole shyt. Especially considering how many years Joe done caped for Drake.
This the funniest thing to me, I remember Joe geeking like a 12 year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert in 2010 when Drake hopped on his IG live one day so the fact that he went off on him like that is crazy. Joe stayed defending this man too.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So what's early predictions on Wednesday show. My guess. he gives 30 minutes to it. I'm sure Parks chimes in. I think Flip stays out. Not sure about Ice/Ish

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
So what's early predictions on Wednesday show. My guess. he gives 30 minutes to it. I'm sure Parks chimes in. I think Flip stays out. Not sure about Ice/Ish
5 min, explains how he loves Drake and there was a misunderstanding. Comments on you can say a thousand good things, but ppl only notice the 1 semi negative thing. Keep it moving.
Flip gonna be like "That's how you gonna respond?"
Joe gonna say "next topic"

Ice/Ish/M4 say nothing.
Parks: "I've worked with and got the respeck of real spittas and I'm grammy nominated."

Hope I'm wrong though :francis:

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
5 min, explains how he loves Drake and there was a misunderstanding. Comments on you can say a thousand good things, but ppl only notice the 1 semi negative thing. Keep it moving.
Flip gonna be like "That's how you gonna respond?"
Joe gonna say "next topic"

Ice/Ish/M4 say nothing.
Parks: "I've worked with and got the respeck of real spittas and I'm grammy nominated."

Hope I'm wrong though :francis:

I think Joe will respond to the ones laughing and liking Drake’s comments than to Drake.

Edit:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I JUST seen Joe on an episode talking about

"If its up then its fukk you for life"

"fukk yall nikkas forever"

Blah Blah Blah, He BETTER NOT come on the pod Tues/Wedn acting p*ssy :birdman:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He gonna puss out. Dude will do anything to not speak negative on Jay, Puff, and Drake these days :francis:

laflame

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before y’all get let down, Akademiks said Drake went off on Joe cause he saw only the clip.
Once he heard the full context he hit up Joe and they had a convo to calm it down so now they’re gonna play into it.
Joe’s pod usually does well but a Drake diss stimulus always helps lol