The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
If he don't give Drake the same energy he gave Tax a few weeks ago he a bytch :manny:

Dirty beater pill popper joe is gone

He would be stupid to crash out and it would be unnecessary, drake low key looking hurt and foolish already the damage is done and joe surprisingly has support from what I’m seeing

He should crack some jokes and keep it moving in my opinion

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Man it makes me really angry that Birdman and J. Prince is basically validating Drake's "gangsta". Like what kinda stupid new age shyt is this? Nobody took Wayne's blood affiliation serious, not Soulja boy's, not Chris Brown's, so why the fukk dudes gotta respect Drake's "gangsta"?? He's a soft ass fakkit named Aubrey from Canada that threw a sissy fit at his mom over a tuna sandwich but now because he's a pop star he gets to buy his way into the G-Code?? I don't like that shyt man it's one thing if he was getting treated like Wayne/Soulja/CB but this shyt is getting out of hand with Aubrey I hope somebody spits on that nikka and Birdman old ass get slept for getting in the way.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Man it makes me really angry that Birdman and J. Prince is basically validating Drake's "gangsta". Like what kinda stupid new age shyt is this? Nobody took Wayne's blood affiliation serious, not Soulja boy's, not Chris Brown's, so why the fukk dudes gotta respect Drake's "gangsta"?? He's a soft ass fakkit named Aubrey from Canada that threw a sissy fit at his mom over a tuna sandwich but now because he's a pop star he gets to buy his way into the G-Code?? I don't like that shyt man it's one thing if he was getting treated like Wayne/Soulja/CB but this shyt is getting out of hand with Aubrey I hope somebody spits on that nikka and Birdman old ass get slept for getting in the way.
Its cause of the money he making them nikkas...

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Its cause of the money he making them nikkas...
I'm sure Wayne/CB made a lot of dudes money but their defense squads wasn't this vocal about defending their image... It just seems like they're willing to sell out for the bag when that extra shyt ain't necessary, as seen with every other artist who wanted to play G in history

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm sure Wayne/CB made a lot of dudes money but their defense squads wasn't this vocal about defending their image... It just seems like they're willing to sell out for the bag when that extra shyt ain't necessary, as seen with every other artist who wanted to play G in history
I don’t think Wayne/CB ever had the game on lock like this for this long and they’re two of my favorites all time even over Drake.

Daps
Joe has had 4 days to practice his comeback. I'm sure it will be light, and in fact he didn't even go in that hard on the album for drake to respond the way he did. Joe should just keep it under 5 minutes and keep it moving. He did also say his opinion may change after listening to it more so who knows he may like it less :mjlol:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
If Joe already talked to Drake behind the scenes I don't know why ya'll are expecting him to ether this nikka lol. He's gonna give a cookie cutter ass response, joke about the 767/973 bar and get at some of the people cosigning without actually naming names. Regular shyt.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
We not getting a classic response pod so y'all can throw those wishes in the bushes lol. I mean, Joe out here even trying to end things amicably with companies now after the partnership (AMP) dissolves and not going off on em.

I fully expected at least a small fukk you for not warning him the last pod but he was all thankful for this, grateful for that. That man dropping way too much money on his see thru sweaters to be playing around wit pigs in the mud anymore word to J Prince 😂

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Joe a coward and always bows down to the bigger nikka. He worships wealth, success, and ACCESS way too much to air Drake out. Because at the end of the day he's trying to access the places and hoes Drake has, and enter the rooms he has access to. So there will be the classic "Joe laughs off criticism, makes fun of podcast fans for wanting a response, then makes a passive aggressive joke before moving on" response as usual.

Grown ass man still fanaticizing about running into his heroes (Jay, Diddy, Drake, etc) in some private inaccessible location and having that "look how far we made it" convo or head nod lol.