Supporter
Daps
IMG-7673.jpg

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
And Joe a hoe for saying nikka you 36 stop fukking 25-26 year olds. As entertaining as son is I do understand why nikkas blacked his eye.

Lol, y’all boys caping hard. His point wasn’t to stop fukking 25 y/o girls, But people tired of hearing him complain about women ruining his trips and going back to messing with their ex when he talking about these young ass women, that’s what they do. The subject matter is is old and redundant… it’s like he’s still stuck in Marvin’s room

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I don’t think Drake is hurt.

Please explain?

He should be big upping others more prominent than Budden who have given him praise for the album, he should be celebrating and doing a victory lap on what will inevitably be another #1 album. But instead he taking shots at a retired rapper who is successful at podcasting for doing damn near a whole podcast about his album which will probably lead to more streams for his album. Hurt might not be the word be to act like he’s unbothered is just being disingenuous

tay1

All Star
Daps
Drake is definitely hurt by the reception. First CTG, Joe, and the ***** was looking at old Facebook Take Care comments lol. He's hurt.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Lol he not hurt but parks caught a stray for no reason.. yea ok lol. I love drake but this was some hoe ass shyt

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Birdman says he ain't got no problem with Joe Budden and he respects Joe Budden but he better stop playing with Drake. He don't want no problems with Joe but if he keeps on, they gonna give him problems.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps

Birdman says he ain't got no problem with Joe Budden and he respects Joe Budden but he better stop playing with Drake. He don't want no problems with Joe but if he keeps on, they gonna give him problems.

So they wanna suppress the wednesday episode ? knowing Joe he will probably comply
:unimpressed: