The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Pod was funny, this was most in depth I've seen any podcast with an album lol It was actually kinda interesting and the whole breakdown on the Cole track was hilarious but informative, made me appreciate Cole's verses more.

Whats wild about Drake's response is this was pretty tepid overall criticism. Joe had to say he liked the album and was complimentary to Drake. He just said what a lot of people would agree about his age and thats actually what struck a nerve with Drake. Hes talking to Joe about how dimiss music and Joe didnt dissmiss the music all the way, he just gave his reasoning on what he needs to change. Its a complete judgment of his lifetstyle more than music and while you can say thats not fair...that shyt is also fair lol
Deep down he knows too he has to take a break from giving people the same even if he still sells.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Joe was poddin during the stepdad shyt. Like Ish said, he's stood on the other side of that convo so many other times 🤡

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Joe was poddin during the stepdad shyt. Like Ish said, he's stood on the other side of that convo so many other times 🤡
Yeah it was strange seeing him take that stance cause I remember years ago him crying about Tre calling his stepdad dad

He always used to cry about how the “real dads” get treated by the mom and kid but now that hes on the other side his opinion is completely different :heh:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s funny cause when Joe was Drakes age he was messing with Kaylin Garcia and Cyn who were both younger than 25 :heh:
Maybe that’s why he’s telling him what he’s telling him, 😲, how did those relationships turn out for him?

Learn from other’s mistakes.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
if this podcast wants some grown up raps they should've listened and went in depth on that album Nas they recently glossed over

I tried to jump back into the pod after the docket episode but nah.
Flip is out of place but how yous can listen to Ice and that fakkit Ish ?

:hhh:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake is fukking them not moving them in and playing house like Joe did
Good point. If you an old head, it’s in your best interest to just pluck the young jawns if that’s your twist…wifing them almost never works unless she’s just super duper submissive/an airhead.