Reppin
Tampa
Screenshot-2023-10-07-20292.png

LOL

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
After the whole Cardi thing if im Joe yeah im not responding. nikkas never have any of this type of energy when im praising your music. Not even a simple thank you (publicly)
Joe was flaw for that Tasha K shyt that’s why he tucked that interview.
What’s wrong with that post. Kendrick and Cole are not Drake no matter how people link them.

Kendrick last album had no impact, no discussion and faded everywhere. Kendrick hasn’t had any buzz since DAMN.

He remixed a Beyoncé song and it flopped.

No matter how many people claim Drake albums are mid they get played nonstop. Everyone will call CLB trash but it’s one of the most streamed album in 2023 and it dropped 2 years ago
tax dikkriding drake is kinda nasty
He’s not dikkriding. Joe isn’t even Dillion Brooks talking to Bron.

Joe is the last nikka to tell a rapper what they should be doing

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Joe was flaw for that Tasha K shyt that’s why he tucked that interview.

What’s wrong with that post. Kendrick and Cole are not Drake no matter how people link them.

Kendrick last album had no impact, no discussion and faded everywhere. Kendrick hasn’t had any buzz since DAMN.

He remixed a Beyoncé song and it flopped.

No matter how many people claim Drake albums are mid they get played nonstop. Everyone will call CLB trash but it’s one of the most streamed album in 2023 and it dropped 2 years ago

He’s not dikkriding. Joe isn’t even Dillion Brooks talking to Bron.

Joe is the last nikka to tell a rapper what they should be doing
Seems like the biggest impact Kendrick's album had was people mad Kodak was on the album and dem alphabets not liking Kdot dropping the f bomb even though he was trying to say how he changed :picard:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Seems like the biggest impact Kendrick's album had was people mad Kodak was on the album and dem alphabets not liking Kdot dropping the f bomb even though he was trying to say how he changed :picard:
I honestly think Kendrick waited too long to drop. Rap music doesn’t wait for anyone.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is comedy. Drake trying to bully people for not liking his album. nikka don't even do media anyway so why hold back? Might as well try to get the clout outta it anyway. People say the same shyt every album and expect growth from a nikka who has made it clear he has no interest in making music like that.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I honestly think Kendrick waited too long to drop. Rap music doesn’t wait for anyone.
Waiting too long on top of the content of this album having no replay value.
I also wonder how much the TDE not really pushing this album that much played a role. I know TDE mad as hell Kendrick dropped an album like this as his last album on their label.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I skipped todays pod to avoid the slurp fest these dudes have with drake. I swear i read the details of the pod, and i was like an hour of joe playing drake songs dumb loud and saying how hard that shyt is.

The convo in question is not even important. Because drake is not here for the nuance of maturity or how he is perceived by his age group.

Drake represents a lot of ppl i know in that age range. No committment. No kid. Or maybe one. Renting out boats and sponsoring bytches. Driving cars they will have to turn in in 6 months time. Wearing young nikka shyt. Palm angel and them rhude shorts.

Its his crowd. Now i dont know if they are his consumers per se. But he's that kind of dude.