The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Nicca Joe got out-Joe'd lol

It ain't even like SAS is this all knowledgeable sports God either. Mf just know how to talk & present to his demographic.....same as Joe with a lot of shyt lol
Umm SAS buried that nicca with stats and even shyt on lebrons mental. He does know a bit about basketball

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Umm SAS buried that nicca with stats and even shyt on lebrons mental. He does know a bit about basketball
Did I say anything contrary to that? I said he isn't an all knowing sports God....but sitting next to Joe & Co., he can obviously get his shyt off.

Put him next to one of his contemporaries though, a Zach Lowe, Jay Bilas, Jay Williams, shyt even Bomani, they would eat his lunch or at least make it look much more respectable to where he would just resort to his screaming tactics.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Did I say anything contrary to that? I said he isn't an all knowing sports God....but sitting next to Joe & Co., he can obviously get his shyt off.

Put him next to one of his contemporaries though, a Zach Lowe, Jay Bilas, Jay Williams, shyt even Bomani, they would eat his lunch or at least make it look much more respectable to where he would just resort to his screaming tactics.
You just said it's more of him knowing how to talk :dwillhuh: and bomani is not eating him up :dead:

Daps
Ish ain’t waste no time. :dead: Got the Nas shyt RIGHT out the way.

Ish just doesn't like Nas music, it would be easier if he just said that instead of saying he does but then dissing each release. Respect to Parks for listening to it and letting them know it may be his favourite project of the Hit boy series. They were right about Wayne verse being totally fire to.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ish just doesn't like Nas music, it would be easier if he just said that instead of saying he does but then dissing each release. Respect to Parks for listening to it and letting them know it may be his favourite project of the Hit boy series. They were right about Wayne verse being totally fire to.
I don’t think he hates him. He just ain’t as high on him as everyone else.