The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I didnt say there are no black middleeastern ppl. Ish was saying it like every middleeastern person is black and should have no issues saying the n word.

In context, he has a history of saying it(just regulary talking, no explaining being called it) and iirc low key dared any black person to do something about it. There's also the issue of battlerappers saying Diz puts on facades depending on who he around. So he may "act black" when he around crips, then switch up to other shyt.

During the battle his Opponent broke down why he shouldnt say it and this was Diz's way of going "I said nikka in a crown full of black ppl and no one did anything".

Least this is my reading of the situation :manny:

Fam, these KOONS will defend any non-Black person calling them the N Word, fukkin lost nikkas.

And yes, Dizaster told Black people to
“do sumn about it if we felt some type of way”
, but nikkas was p*ssy.

And to think that Battlerap is a majority Black culture

But it’s an “agenda” when other minority groups cancel Black people when there are enough situations where we can easily do the same, but refuse to.

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I can always count on KOONS to come to the defense of racist Arabs saying the N Word like clockwork
what do you expect from an ovo avatar who stans this guy

UMdVVnpC4WmF730R3yP-LnX8MVAJUmCl8SufkPlwDig.jpg

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I swear y’all really "hate listen" to the pod and then the same ppl come in here to complain about every episode. They literally just shooting the shyt for 3hrs and yall expecting some Rhode Scholar level of talk. It's annoying how ppl just can't listen, be entertained, and go on about their day. It looks like Joe and company are winning and a lot of y’all just can't stand it. Straight haters

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
How was it not platinum much less gold before today?
Easy. The ppl who bought it back in the day likely did so by buying the soundtracks it was on not the single(cause they damn sure ain't buy his album). This was in the time that ppl would buy a whole album for 1 hit song sometimes and Pump It Up just happened to be placed on 2 hit soundtracks, 2 Fast 2 Furious and You Got Served.

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
He ruined most of those kids lives
The doc lef out the living conditions too. How they was all sleeping in a living room fild with cotts
They're really bozos and cant believe they let joe get his they cloned Tyrone take
I don't understand their hate for that movie, it's right up their alley with all that conspiracy shyt they talk.