The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Easy. The ppl who bought it back in the day likely did so by buying the soundtracks it was on not the single(cause they damn sure ain't buy his album). This was in the time that ppl would buy a whole album for 1 hit song sometimes and Pump It Up just happened to be placed on 2 hit soundtracks, 2 Fast 2 Furious and You Got Served.
But they used to release singles in stores by themselves with like the instrumental and remix, So it’s shocking that shyt aint been plat when you add in all the streams and shyt now too

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I swear y’all really "hate listen" to the pod and then the same ppl come in here to complain about every episode. They literally just shooting the shyt for 3hrs and yall expecting some Rhode Scholar level of talk. It's annoying how ppl just can't listen, be entertained, and go on about their day. It looks like Joe and company are winning and a lot of y’all just can't stand it. Straight haters
There are hate listeners I agree, but if the JBP is going to try speaking intelligently on topics, they should do some quick research beforehand. They already look up topics, it takes an extra 10 seconds to get a quick read/write some shyt down... folks try to shoot R&M the same bail and they're worse

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Ice really asked if this shyt was better than Lord Knows :what:

I thought he was about to play some super hard shyt :camby:

If he said Self Made off the MMG compilation I would've rolled with him

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I swear y’all really "hate listen" to the pod and then the same ppl come in here to complain about every episode. They literally just shooting the shyt for 3hrs and yall expecting some Rhode Scholar level of talk. It's annoying how ppl just can't listen, be entertained, and go on about their day. It looks like Joe and company are winning and a lot of y’all just can't stand it. Straight haters
You'll be ok buddy. The bad people can't hurt Joe.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
But they used to release singles in stores by themselves with like the instrumental and remix, So it’s shocking that shyt aint been plat when you add in all the streams and shyt now too

Yea but did Def Jam release Pump It Up as standalone single?? Sometimes labels didn't. For example Backstreet Boys' "I Want It That Way" was never released as single for CD, etc because Jive felt it would take away from album sales. It cost them a # 1 song on the Hot 100.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Oh and Joe should definitely ignore Fresh n Fit. They want attention. Gotta know when to engage and when not to.