The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disgusting. They were saying the doc was funny.... I was looking at this nikka like he was the scum of the earth. He ruined most of those kids' lives
They brought up the couple of dudes that ended up playing D1 and Ice's simple minded ass gonna then add in that the school helped them get there, these nikkas are retarded

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
Melyssa is a numbskull brehs

i think she's slow. its becoming abundantly clear.

:heh:
At first I hated how these dudes acted around her especially Flip but yea she kinda a bird for real. She clearly trying to rebrand as a media personality but she’s so boring and long winded

I ain’t with the He Man Woman Hater shyt y’all be on in here, but I did try to leave her out my last post lol. They needed a female voice and I can’t imagine they had a lot of women to choose from who wanted to come on the show but also could gel with the guys

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
At first I hated how these dudes acted around her especially Flip but yea she kinda a bird for real. She clearly trying to rebrand as a media personality but she’s so boring and long winded

I ain’t with the He Man Woman Hater shyt y’all be on in here, but I did try to leave her out my last post lol. They needed a female voice and I can’t imagine they had a lot of women to choose from who wanted to come on the show but also could gel with the guys
Don’t put me in the woman hater club

This is literally my first time I comment on her like that lol

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Ish saying middleeastern ppl are black :francis:
Dizaster, an Arab in Battlerap been saying the N Word for YEARS as recently as last weekend and lost nikkas been keeping him in Battlerap.

A LOTTA Black people will take blatant racism from other races if they like Black culture.

Fukkin clowns
While we’re on the topic of racism

Dizaster: **Says the N Word in his battles**

Battlerap: :russell:

Dizaster: **says the N Word in an argument with Cassidy**
[MEDIA
=youtube]HlLSsEGftWQ[/MEDIA]

Dizaster: **keeps using the N Word freely**

Battlerap: **ASKS why this Arab uses the N Word**
Dizaster: “I’m Arab and I grew up liking hiphop, so :hubie:

Dizaster: “I understand that it offends people :sitdown:
Battlerap: “He’s Arab, it’s the same thing. He been in The Hood”

Battlerap: “Hey Diz, I don’t know if I feel a certain way about you using the N Word :patrice:
Dizaster: “I’m right here, CHECK me then :hhh:
Battlerap:
jdalnja.gif

And all Battlerap needed was an Arab w/ street ties to say:
“My homies are Crips, so :smugfavre:

For Battlerap to go: ** :patrice::damn: and fall back**

All this selective outrage from “street nikkas” and fans that threaten and wanna cancel BLACK battlers over the smallest things,
is just mental slavery and crab in a bucket mentality.

I’m all for removing Jimz from the culture for that DISGUSTING racist shyt he was throwing around.

But let an ARAB walk around freely using and calling nikkas the
N Word and DARING nikkas to do sumn, with NO consequences..

All because of his perception of strength, opposed to collective disdain for racism ACROSS THE BOARD.

Shyt is very telling.

The weird obsession with “the streets” clouds the moral judgement in hiphop culture A LOT

Let’s reflect, shall we :sas1:

Diz, the Arab that freely says the N Word.
When he was upset with 3Letterman today:

This is MY culture :mjarab:
both of y’all (3Letterman & Eazy) are guests in this shyt!!
And I’m ARAB, how bout THAT!!:hhh:

- Dizaster

Will Battlerap finally have enough dignity to keep it consistent and remove Diz from the culture like they just advocated in Jimz’ case?

Or will Diz’ streetties STILL be all that’s necessary to excuse his N Word usage and other continuous disrespect to Black people.

Ppl can choose to be in denial all they want.
The racist pattern has always been clear to me
:sas2:
I’ve been sayin Diz needs to be removed from Battlerap, FOR YEARS. :ufdup:

Black People who let non-Black people say the N Word are a disgrace.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
He was saying what slurs they called him

I’m not sure why that’s a booable offense …especially in battle rap where they’ll kill your mother and then reload the clip and shoot the dog too

But they draw the line here :mjlol:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

I’m not sure why that’s a booable offense
…especially in battle rap where they’ll kill your mother and then reload the clip and shoot the dog too

I can always count on KOONS to come to the defense of racist Arabs saying the N Word like clockwork
**TIMESTAMPED** :camby:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Seriously speaking. Some are, most are not.

Facts I love how everyone just pretends they don't exist.

Plenty of black arabs in ME.
I didnt say there are no black middleeastern ppl. Ish was saying it like every middleeastern person is black and should have no issues saying the n word.

I’m not sure why that’s a booable offense …especially in battle rap where they’ll kill your mother and then reload the clip and shoot the dog too

In context, he has a history of saying it(just regulary talking, no explaining being called it) and iirc low key dared any black person to do something about it. There's also the issue of battlerappers saying Diz puts on facades depending on who he around. So he may "act black" when he around crips, then switch up to other shyt.

During the battle his Opponent broke down why he shouldnt say it and this was Diz's way of going "I said nikka in a crown full of black ppl and no one did anything".

Least this is my reading of the situation :manny: