The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Lol of course Joe and crew would love the way the coach was moving on the Bishop Sycamore doc :comeon:
He ruined most of those kids lives
The doc lef out the living conditions too. How they was all sleeping in a living room fild with cotts
They're really bozos and cant believe they let joe get his they cloned Tyrone take

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what was the album Joe was saying R&B album of the year? I couldn't make out the name he was saying.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
players were tearing ligaments and breaking bones with no training staff, had their credit ruined, and this nikka talking about launching a podcast career for him

He ruined most of those kids lives
The doc lef out the living conditions too. How they was all sleeping in a living room fild with cotts
They're really bozos and cant believe they let joe get his they cloned Tyrone take

Disgusting. They were saying the doc was funny.... I was looking at this nikka like he was the scum of the earth. He ruined most of those kids' lives

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
I think the podcast wave is cresting and I think even Joes pod gonna feel it soon.

I’ve listened to podcast since 2015 and I swear it’s like they are all idiots now. Rory and Mal never know what they’re talking about anymore but it’s annoying how confident they are in ignorance.

Joes pod attacks information so it was funny to watch them ball up in the face of Vince’s intelligence and knowledge. But the JBP is such an obvious collection of losers now. Flip wants to sniff Mel’s panties every episode. He’s such a loser but in NYC he is an actual playable character. That type of my dude gets clowned or beat up in real life outside of New York. Ice is such a loser I think he was created on this site in 2008. Ish has somehow rebranded as an investment guru but was locked up for child support a couple years ago and has some very bytch ass light skinned tendencies. I’m tired of watching this nikka cry about men being victims of women and double standards and blah blah. That bytch Box episode was too much. Watching this dude shake his foot while Mel was talking only to complain he can’t joke on women the way women joke on men was corny af. And Joe is Joe.

It’s making me listen to more sports podcasts than anything. At least they can argue stats.

Last edited:
Daps
I think the podcast wave is cresting and I think even Joes pod gonna feel it soon.

I’ve listened to podcast since 2015 and I swear it’s like they are all idiots now. Rory and Mal never know what they’re talking about anymore but it’s annoying how confident they are in ignorance.

Joes pod attacks information so it was funny to watch them ball up in the face of Vince’s intelligence and knowledge. But the JBP is such an obvious collection of losers now. Flip wants to sniff Mel’s panties every episode. He’s such a loser but in NYC he is an actual playable character. That type of my dude gets clowned or beat up in real life outside of New York. Ice is such a loser I think he was created on this site in 2008. Ish has somehow rebranded as an investment guru but was locked up for child support a couple years ago and has some very bytch ass light skinned tendencies. I’m tired of watching this nikka cry about men being victims of women and double standards and blah blah. That bytch Box episode was too much. Watching this dude shake his foot while Mel was talking only to complain he can’t joke on women the way women joke on men was corny af. And Joe is Joe.

It’s making me listen to more sports podcasts than anything. At least they can argue stats.
Tax is that you??

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
Tax is that you??
Lol I’ve been listening for awhile and I hate to be one of those “the pod is falling off” guys but every episode seems to just be them fishing for a moment to clip up for the episode.

Joe wants his hosts to clash so bad