The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
No…. The same base of folks hate KS and F&F equally. They literally have a viral post going around saying “Kevin is dead. Tory is in jail. And F&F is gone” and the caption is “the world is healing” no their style/message isn’t the same. But they’re hated by the same crowd and looked at the same by the folks that hate them.

The overlap was black women and that's it

nobody is was calling tory a c00n and no one was calling kevin samuels a c00n and they weren't in bed with the alt right like the fresh and fit dudes

Completely different in my eyes

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all hopping on the hate train for ice, but he was probably fed up with Joe always arguing for the sake of arguing. He also called ice a troll for absolutely no reason (he wasn't trolling).

So do y'all want them to challenge Joe and have an opinion OR just sit there and agree with the nicca all the time?
To be fair…. Ice is/was a super troll. So Joe legit can be confused. But on the Frank Ocean shyt Joe was off. Ice has been saying that about Frank for YEARS. So I got why Ice was frustrated

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

nobody is was calling tory a c00n and no one was calling kevin samuels a c00n and they weren't in bed with the alt right like the fresh and fit dudes

Using race science to call black women objectively ugly is definetly some c00n shyt.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I'm really wondering if the people on the pod live their lives by googling stuff and believing that the first hit is facts.

Or if they only do it with net worth, salaries and stuff, and assume it's true for entertainment sake.

It's mad times Joe just screams "Google it!!" and then they just write exactly what he says and takes the first result like God said it
Joe get all his info from the shade room
Which we all know is just as bad as mto

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They called Samuels a “black woman hater” and they say that about them nikkas too. Same damn sentiments. There’s even people saying Samuels paved the way for “incels” and the normalization for not “protecting black women” same. Damn. Group. And it’s said by men and women. I don’t agree.. but that’s what it is. If you can recall Joe and them were kinda shaky about having Kevin on. But they decided to stand on it.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
They called Samuels a “black woman hater” and they say that about them nikkas too. Same damn sentiments. There’s even people saying Samuels paved the way for “incels” and the normalization for not “protecting black women” same. Damn. Group. And it’s said by men and women. I don’t agree.. but that’s what it is. If you can recall Joe and them were kinda shaky about having Kevin on. But they decided to stand on it.

I mean it seemed like your point was that because they had Kevin Samuels on years ago. Joe and them are fake for not fukking with fresh and fit. I just don't see the correlation cause I dont think its the same

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Who is "they"? because it seems they are idiots. FF's content and shyt the spewed is not anywhere near what KS did.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

I mean it seemed like your point was that because they had Kevin Samuels on years ago. Joe and them are fake for not fukking with fresh and fit. I just don't see the correlation cause I dont think its the same

Who is "they"? because it seems they are idiots. FF's content and shyt the spewed is not anywhere near what KS did.
KS main audience was a bunch of disgruntled men and incels tuning in to see women disrespected, it’s absolutely the same the genre, the only difference is age. women were paid actors on both shows

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No grown men let their friends or co workers argue like that. Joe just sitting there enjoying the shyt. Ice and Mel not saying a word.
Joe saw the clip with him and Ish go viral.

Saw Mel and Ish back n forth get a lot of engagement.

This is the result. It sucks but i get it