The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
He's not doing dumb shyt like doing Nazi salutes like F&F was doing. Why would Patreon turn on Joe?

I’m saying if he wants to be truly autonomous and 100% independent why doesn’t he. Just because he hasn’t, doesn’t mean it can’t happen in the future.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Joe has very few takes that are genuine anymore. Everything is for Pod’s sake now.

Edit: on the Irv and Dame stuff… “I’m saying this for podcast conversation” lol… dude is… man
Man lowkey there shytting on him lol he ain’t like that .

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I’m saying if he wants to be truly autonomous and 100% independent why doesn’t he. Just because he hasn’t, doesn’t mean it can’t happen in the future.
How isnt he that now on patreon? And aint no way Joe and company getting on the type of bullshyt fresh and fit were on. They were an anti black/woman podcast wearing KKK hoods and jewish costumes.

Like looking at the 85southshow app, looks like they stuff is more because the "raw" comedy they want to push would be hard to monetize on Youtube. Youtube fukks with your payment if it has too much cussing and shyt in it. It's why Smack/URL battlerap moved to the app and dropped youtube support for years.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
How isnt he that now on patreon? And aint no way Joe and company getting on the type of bullshyt fresh and fit were on. They were an anti black/woman podcast wearing KKK hoods and jewish costumes.

He pays them an 8-12% creator’s fee to post his content on their platform and if they decide to part ways with him (for whatever reason) then his water is cutoff too. It was just a thought. 85 South has their own app so don’t see why he can’t do the same. Plus the Patreon app sucks. That’s my biggest gripe lol.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
This nikka Ice being dense, and hiding behind "it's just my opinion" :what:
Y'all hopping on the hate train for ice, but he was probably fed up with Joe always arguing for the sake of arguing. He also called ice a troll for absolutely no reason (he wasn't trolling).

So do y'all want them to challenge Joe and have an opinion OR just sit there and agree with the nicca all the time?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Y'all hopping on the hate train for ice, but he was probably fed up with Joe always arguing for the sake of arguing. He also called ice a troll for absolutely no reason (he wasn't trolling).

So do y'all want them to challenge Joe and have an opinion OR just sit there and agree with the nicca all the time?

Ice do be short though.

Sometimes he has a good point and a good leg to stand on and he’ll be like “nvm, nothin” just cause he don’t wanna get into it with Joe but thats what the podcast is for. You don’t gotta be like Ish and get all red in the face but you can argue your point like an adult.

I dont got problems with ice though

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Ice do be short though.

Sometimes he has a good point and a good leg to stand on and he’ll be like “nvm, nothin” just cause he don’t wanna get into it with Joe but thats what the podcast is for. You don’t gotta be like Ish and get all red in the face but you can argue your point like an adult.

I dont got problems with ice though
This is what happens when ppl share their real opinions... joe was wrong about rocafella and Jay z, but literally said he was arguing for the sake of arguing. I get doing it, but saying that shyt out loud on the pod is retarded. That's behind the scenes shyt that should be said on Patreon or not recorded at all.

Ish will argue him down, parks will call him crazy from time to time because they have that type of rapport. hell even flip will call him out, but Ice does it and it's a problem :heh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is what happens when ppl share their real opinions... joe was wrong about rocafella and Jay z, but literally said he was arguing for the sake of arguing. I get doing it, but saying that shyt out loud on the pod is retarded. That's behind the scenes shyt that should be said on Patreon or not recorded at all.

Ish will argue him down, parks will call him crazy from time to time because they have that type of rapport. hell even flip will call him out, but Ice does it and it's a problem :heh:

Joes just playing devils advocate because I’ve heard him have those same criticisms for frank ocean