The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
nikka just virtue signaling lol…. And they an easy lick. Same base that hated them hated Kevin Samuels but he loved him and had him on. Joe is hilarious

Nah don’t lump these cornball loser c00ns in with Kevin samuels.

I don’t even agree with most of the shyt Kevin samuels said

But they ain’t the same as him

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah don’t lump these cornball loser c00ns in with Kevin samuels.

I don’t even agree with most of the shyt Kevin samuels said

But they ain’t the same as him
No…. The same base of folks hate KS and F&F equally. They literally have a viral post going around saying “Kevin is dead. Tory is in jail. And F&F is gone” and the caption is “the world is healing” no their style/message isn’t the same. But they’re hated by the same crowd and looked at the same by the folks that hate them.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
yes he is. WTT has amazing tracks but that shyt is not no classic. it only gets that nod because it's a collab album between Jigga and Ye
It is a classic. Doesn’t mean you have to like think it’s great but that album had impact, influence and was the soundtrack for biggest tour in rap history at the time

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
It is a classic. Doesn’t mean you have to like think it’s great but that album had impact, influence and was the soundtrack for biggest tour in rap history at the time
classics stand the test of time. it moved the needle at that time, doesnt mean its a classic. that shyt sounds corny in 2023

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Streets sayin' Ice finna be the next one to take a "vacay" soon after today's episode :mjgrin:
He was wildin on todays pod. I think what Flip said was right he sees people clowning him in comments so now he feels like he gotta put his foot down but it comes off real sensitive and emotional.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Joe is so annoying

*Introduces topic* "Okay, give me your opinions"

*People give their opinion*

"You're not allowed to have that opinion, give me a take that mirrors my opinion, but not too much. Have enough differences in it, so we can faux debate for 20 minutes"