The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I'm just saying the greys came in full force for both of them which makes Ish look older. Looks like he keeps his hair low now compared to earlier on b/c them greys aint stopping. Joe just looks washed. The money gonna end up killing him.
Trust bytches love greys.... At 38, I got a couple but younger women tell me I don't look my age. I flash the ring like "I'm taken HEAU"

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Respectfully, if anybody needed KS or whoever to 'wake' their adult ass up, they were already failing at life and probably still failing as we type šŸ¤£

Sheeeeett the group already failing

:yeshrug:

Atleast somebody is doing it. Bommers & X. Gotta thank them right lol.

1M + subscribers, but the internet ainā€™t real

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
Respectfully, if anybody needed KS or whoever to 'wake' their adult ass up, they were already failing at life and probably still failing as we type šŸ¤£
Bruh it really not funny(kinda sad) that a lot of men never got game growing up. KS wasn't saying anything new to us dudes who been team HOH. KS was waking these tender dyck dudes game up, women too.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Joe is such a fukking idiot, but I give him credit for at least trying to learn new words.

He asked Mel some bullshyt.. ā€œ how come when we talk about it, you receive it like a jollavant/jollagant down memory laneā€

I was like what the fukk is a jollagant. He corrected himself and still got it wrong.

All them smart people in the room and nobody wanted to say gallivant.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Joe is such a fukking idiot, but I give him credit for at least trying to learn new words.

He asked Mel some bullshyt.. ā€œ how come when we talk about it, you receive it like a jollavant/jollagant down memory laneā€

I was like what the fukk is a jollagant. He corrected himself and still got it wrong.

All them smart people in the room and nobody wanted to say gallivant.

Not only did he mispronounce it he's trying to use that verb as a noun:gucci: