The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen to today's pod and Joe being weird with Ice's opinion on Frank Ocean and his opinion on watch the throne.
Joe has very few takes that are genuine anymore. Everything is for Pod’s sake now.

Edit: on the Irv and Dame stuff… “I’m saying this for podcast conversation” lol… dude is… man

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They really think Lil Yatchy and his podcast is equipped to open up a conversation with an artist about them being raped?

Now Yatchy should’ve edited out the laugh no matter what but im gonna guess that was a laugh out of nervousness like wtf can I say to that.

In my opinion thats not a convo for an “entertainment” podcast

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But now Joe is going in on the freshnfit pod and he's killing them. Can't lie he got me laughing at their demise :mjlol:
nikka just virtue signaling lol…. And they an easy lick. Same base that hated them hated Kevin Samuels but he loved him and had him on. Joe is hilarious

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
NR&M does the same shyt on audio. it be trash ass ads where you know them niccas don't use the products that they peddle, sounding all robotic and shyt
worse are the restaurant ones, since mal is supposed to be vegan

the Mickey D's Applebees ones were so :russ: ..like we kbow this fukker ain't eating no chicken sandwiches at micky d's

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
worse are the restaurant ones, since mal is supposed to be vegan

the Mickey D's Applebees ones were so :russ: ..like we kbow this fukker ain't eating no chicken sandwiches at micky d's
Right? Those and the magnum condom commercials absolutely disgust me. It's like when Gillie and wallo peddle dikk wipes proudly, GTFATWOH

Also Mal being a fkin vegan, you know he don't eat cereal like that.....mal is not using milk substitutes in capn crunch my nicca :mjlol: