The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Daps
Listening to the Patreon episode and Melyssa talking about a Football player cheating on her so she got revenge by messing with another player who was richer and more famous

She's 100% talking about Reggie Bush lol (being the guy who she dated that's more richer and famous, I can't figure out who the nikka who cheated on her was). Once she said "Saints" and "little motherfukker wanted to wife me up" it was easy to tell.

She has history with Reggie Bush?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Joe hilarious laughing at 6 figures for an A&R position. Would be take it now? Obviously not. But a few years ago when he was down bad, running out on the bill for his personal chefs & shyt? He wouldn't dare.

Or running back to VH1/Mona to do Love and Hip Hop

That entire discussion annoyed the fukk out of me not gonna lie. They were acting like making a quarter mil a year ‘wasn’t enough to inspire people to become A&R’s’???
:what:

Almost as bad as Mal’s ‘everyones doing first class these days, its not a big deal anymore’ conversation

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Joe hilarious laughing at 6 figures for an A&R position. Would be take it now? Obviously not. But a few years ago when he was down bad, running out on the bill for his personal chefs & shyt? He wouldn't dare.
Joe Budden said he would be ecstatic making 10k a month at complex back when he was wearing the long cardigans. People gotta stop entertaining his “new money” bullshyt.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I'm really wondering if the people on the pod live their lives by googling stuff and believing that the first hit is facts.

Or if they only do it with net worth, salaries and stuff, and assume it's true for entertainment sake.

It's mad times Joe just screams "Google it!!" and then they just write exactly what he says and takes the first result like God said it

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Million Dollars Worth of Game Episode with Joe

magic-johnson.gif