The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Another mid episode. Ish need to renegotiate

how does ice not say something about Joe playing an east gee song that’s not on the album
I thought I was tripping when I heard that EST Gee and Shiesty joint when I thought you myself why is he playing this lol

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
At first I thought it was by accident, but it was on purpose. Idk what they situation referencing but something about rappers being "freaky". Something about someone being on all fours, barking like a dog. Joe said it was a reference to something 8-9 years ago. So idk if Mal was acting like he didnt know what was going on in the convo to protect the rapper they were talking about or what.

Edit: I clipped it

That sounded like a slip of the tongue, esp if you watched his facial expression in the video

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:dead:
Y’all telling me he suspended the bytch but never told her it was a suspension .

Nah, I’m fighting my boss if he’s that passive aggressive and not paying me

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Listening to the Patreon episode and Melyssa talking about a Football player cheating on her so she got revenge by messing with another player who was richer and more famous

She's 100% talking about Reggie Bush lol (being the guy who she dated that's more richer and famous, I can't figure out who the nikka who cheated on her was). Once she said "Saints" and "little motherfukker wanted to wife me up" it was easy to tell.