The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
On purpose or accidentally?
At first I thought it was by accident, but it was on purpose. Idk what they situation referencing but something about rappers being "freaky". Something about someone being on all fours, barking like a dog. Joe said it was a reference to something 8-9 years ago. So idk if Mal was acting like he didnt know what was going on in the convo to protect the rapper they were talking about or what.

Edit: I clipped it

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
At first I thought it was by accident, but it was on purpose. Idk what they situation referencing but something about rappers being "freaky". Something about someone being on all fours, barking like a dog. Joe said it was a reference to something 8-9 years ago. So idk if Mal was acting like he didnt know what was going on in the convo to protect the rapper they were talking about or what.

Edit: I clipped it

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When did Joe Budden decide 20 somethings are too young :mjlol: nikka full of shyt, he was basically shamed into dating a chick in her 30s
That nikka be up there bullshytting so bad. They basically ignore his ass when he starts pump fakin’ about it. They never engage when he starts that bullshyt…. He tries to get that convo going so bad lol

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Soon as they gave Ian screen time.. shyt was a wrap.. for some reason I don’t like the way son talks .. has a certain arrogance and that’s not an issue but shyt, at least be funny
He’s naturally condescending even if he’s talking about something mundane like the damn weather. I hate when people try to talk to me like that so I don’t like him off gp

lemme get that fam

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Nope, lol.

Right. Joe with the "but what's racist about it" sounds so dumb. Then Ish with the "he talking bout ppl that break in cars, if you dont do it, you shouldnt have a problem with the song" Like did you ignore the other lyrics Ice said? He obviously talking about protests.

They saying all that(purposely ignoring the context in the song) but them turn around and want leniency when their favorite rappers get caught up. Weird af.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Nicca done suspended her and Flip already lol. Has it even been 6 mos?

Bet Ish just on "vacation" too :lolbron:
Im curious to what Flip's contract is. Because the way Joe described it, it seems like he there for free half the time?
Joe straight up said "It specifically in your contract for you NOT to show up every pod, and yet you still here. I dont say anything cuz I like the energy"
That bag gotta be nice for him to willingly show up when he not pose to be there :mjlol: