The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Y'all talk shyt but tune in to every episode and feen when they take a break. This is precisely why JBP is no.1, and they don't need guests to do it unlike the other top hip-hop/lifestyle pods (MDWOG, math, drink champs).

I don't count NR&M as a top pod because they do the same thing as the JBP except they're terrible at it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Y'all talk shyt but tune in to every episode and feen when they take a break. This is precisely why JBP is no.1, and they don't need guests to do it unlike the other top hip-hop/lifestyle pods (MDWOG, math, drink champs).

I don't count NR&M as a top pod because they do the same thing as the JBP except they're terrible at it

shyt is absolutely wild, nikkas like “this shyt corny, this shyt boring, they need to fire X, yaaaawn, joe need to get clapped yah yah” then be on here and reddit asking for patreon ‘links’ lmao

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Mal's Joe evaluation was 100% on point: all the sht talking this nikka do is because he really wants to be part of the cool kids :russ:

"It pains him"
Yeah and it’s become his entire pod personally atp.

Flexing on nikkas is only interesting in music

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
You got they ages wrong...

Ice is 39 or 40 (confirmed he was 37 on Reddit AMA in 2021)
Joe is 42
Ish is 47

The fact that you thought they was pushin 50 when they just started to hit they 40s and that Ish was over 50 prove his point :russ:

Flip is 36 and somehow look flabbier than all em. Age not an excuse to look washed and flabby. Yeah you cant stop agin but you can age gracefully. Its nikkas that throwin in the towel but we know nikkas specially uncles and older cousins that not flabby like that in they 40, 50, even 60s :manny:
Facts. All my uncles are more fit than I am, and I'm not fat. They were all athletes/dancers back in the day too, so that helped. They're all 50+