The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
edit

Someone on reddit has an interesting theory. Joe must’ve thought Melyssa being an older video vixen he must’ve thought she was gonna be on the pod being messy, talking about rappers she used to date, maybe her sex life.

But come to find out she’s a girly girl who keeps her private life some what private and wants to have normal convos lol
idk bout that theory cause she had her own podcast before her accident and she never did the messy stuff

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Nah, they arguing about what time it dropped in 99, Nature saying Son is wrong about the timing of it.

Son saying it dropped in May/June of 99 and Nature saying it didnt drop til fall of that year at the earliest.
when i went to orlando in agusust of 99 what your fantasy was all over the radio
that shyt aint come up to wgci till later

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

I don’t believe none of these fools know what that bible is. He’s confusing it for the New Testament.

Anyways, Ice is a teenage cac in a middle age black man’s body and with those obligations.

As an atheist, or agnostic, I believe in respecting people’s beliefs as I expect them to respect mine. I don’t get atheists that shyt on other people’s beliefs and then get mad when people question them. It’s corny, but wouldn’t expect anything less from this cornball

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I don’t believe none of these fools know what that bible is. He’s confusing it for the New Testament.

Anyways, Ice is a teenage cac in a middle age black man’s body and with those obligations.

As an atheist, or agnostic, I believe in respecting people’s beliefs as I expect them to respect mine. I don’t get atheists that shyt on other people’s beliefs and then get mad when people question them. It’s corny, but wouldn’t expect anything less from this cornball
Ice is one of those chronically online types that you interact with in TLR often. All of there thoughts and outlook is based on internet convos