The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yall both saying the same thing though :dahell:
Nah, they arguing about what time it dropped in 99, Nature saying Son is wrong about the timing of it.

Son saying it dropped in May/June of 99 and Nature saying it didnt drop til fall of that year at the earliest.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nah, they arguing about what time it dropped in 99, Nature saying Son is wrong about the timing of it.

Son saying it dropped in May/June of 99 and Nature saying it didnt drop til fall of that year at the earliest.
Does it really matter? Its still 99 and not 04-05

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yall both saying the same thing though :dahell:
because I worked in radio on a hip-hop show both at my high school and at Northwestern and I'm fairly sure the white label was floating around Chicago by my senior year, which would have also been 99. I could be totally off, though, I which case I'll take the L
I was just fukking with you for real, it ain’t that serious. I just had to go look it up cause I remember when that joint it was going off crazy in the dorms which would’ve placed it late 99. Damn sure wasn’t no 2004 or nothing though.

• Dap
Reactions: s@n

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not really but it's cool.
Yeah she did…. Chloe made that choice to go that way. He label just got behind it. She wasn’t forced to do it. That was a decision made by her. She made that CLEAR when she got early pushback on it. She picked her lane and it didn’t work. It’s not happening… shyt was discussed on here months ago. Twitter as well. She wanted to shed the “Wholesome” image she had and no we’re here

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Mel really knows how to kill the vibe

I don’t even remember the topic but she started talking about how she’s met people from all different religious beliefs and she started naming all these obscure religious backgrounds

And they all went silent

And moved on to the next topic :dead:

tay1

All Star
Daps
This ***** Flip said repibution instead of retribution right after hearing Mel say the damn word. Get this one track mind, dumb ***** off the pod please. He adds little to nothing.