The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe review of They Cloned Tyrone :snoop: if it isn't a Serial Killer Documentary.. Joe doesn't like it.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:
Yo Joe must hate that he has a large Reddit fan base who reads into everything at the pod.

They are killing him over Melissa Ford
Said it soon as she was hired on… If you bring a woman on the show you gotta damn near kiss her feet.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
:mjlol:
Yo Joe must hate that he has a large Reddit fan base who reads into everything at the pod.

They are killing him over Melissa Ford
He made a mistake by acknowledging they read the reddit board in the first place. Same mistake he made with LSA

You can hint at shyt but he be doing too much

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Thinking about the ASAP shot at Travis discussion (was listening to sicko mode). Joe right, you cant brag about "taking my bytch", when I had her first. ASAP sound lame as hell. Travis also deaded all the ex talk with "I might take all my exes and put em all in a group"

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
like, I easily remember that from my high school days and I graduated in 99; every week these nikkas raise (or lower, depending on your preference) the bar of stupidity
How you clown them from being wrong and then you wrong yourself. I graduated in 99 and didn't think that shyt dropped until I hit college at least later that fall. It first came out on Incognegro late August 99 and the single wasn't until 2000 for What's Your Fantasy.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
edit

Someone on reddit has an interesting theory. Joe must’ve thought Melyssa being an older video vixen he must’ve thought she was gonna be on the pod being messy, talking about rappers she used to date, maybe her sex life.

But come to find out she’s a girly girl who keeps her private life some what private and wants to have normal convos lol

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
edit

Someone on reddit has an interesting theory. Joe must’ve thought Melyssa being an older video vixen he must’ve thought she was gonna be on the pod being messy, talking about rappers she used to date, maybe her sex life.

But come to find out she’s a girly girl who keeps her private life some what private and wants to have normal convos lol
Hmm idk. Maybe Joe, Ian?, is an idiot but I would believe him to vet an individual before bringing them on or at least set expectations. Then again, I haven't listened to a full pod in over two weeks so what do I know lol.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Hmm idk. Maybe Joe, Ian?, is an idiot but I would believe him to vet an individual before bringing them on or at least set expectations. Then again, I haven't listened to a full pod in over two weeks so what do I know lol.
Right, Im sure Joe picked up she was a bird brain that didnt really talk about that type of stuff.

s@n

All Star
Daps
How you clown them from being wrong and then you wrong yourself. I graduated in 99 and didn't think that shyt dropped until I hit college at least later that fall. It first came out on Incognegro late August 99 and the single wasn't until 2000 for What's Your Fantasy.
because I worked in radio on a hip-hop show both at my high school and at Northwestern and I'm fairly sure the white label was floating around Chicago by my senior year, which would have also been 99. I could be totally off, though, I which case I'll take the L

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

because I worked in radio on a hip-hop show both at my high school and at Northwestern and I'm fairly sure the white label was floating around Chicago by my senior year, which would have also been 99. I could be totally off, though, I which case I'll take the L
Yall both saying the same thing though :dahell: