The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
How is Cardi well within her right when she told them to throw water on her
Throw water at a certain time and doing it while someone isn’t prepared are different things imo.

It’s like if I’m playing ball and someone puts his hand on me, and someone puts his hand on me when im not playing, pause.

Also it was ice and not water, looked like some type of beverage. But that’s just a parenthesis

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Man I rarely ever say someone is dumb for not liking a piece of media but Ice (I think it was him) actually having to explain They Cloned Tyrone to them was hilarious.
They didn't pick up on a single bit of the movie's message :dead:
I already knew their Tyrone review was gonna be crap. I havent peeped it yet, but damn near everyone is praising the movie. When Joe tried to bring it up last week he said something like "it's the worst movie ever" :mjlol:, I knew what time he was on already.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Someone needs to create a tally count of the number of shyt they get wrong each episode :mjlol:

businessman-with-tally-marks-on-the-wall.jpg

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I already knew their Tyrone review was gonna be crap. I havent peeped it yet, but damn near everyone is praising the movie. When Joe tried to bring it up last week he said something like "it's the worst movie ever" :mjlol:, I knew what time he was on already.
He’s King contrarian….. folks gonna be reacting and it’ll give him content for the next few pods.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Throw water at a certain time and doing it while someone isn’t prepared are different things imo.

It’s like if I’m playing ball and someone puts his hand on me, and someone puts his hand on me when im not playing, pause.

Also it was ice and not water, looked like some type of beverage. But that’s just a parenthesis
Well there are written/unwritten rules in bball.
Same as in a concert. But when one sides goes off the cuff, you cant get mad at the other side thinking its okay to go off the cuff also.

I dont go to a concert to have the artist put the mic to the crowd so we can sing the hook. But its done and it is what it is. Same shyt here. Dont invite the shyt then get emo when you get it. I hope those ppl get some m’s from her.

Man fukk cardi. Bird head goof

• Dap
Reactions: s@n
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Joe really acts like he is the only person qualified to speak on mental or suicide issues. Just because you were on drugs or thought about unliving yourself doesn't mean you are an expert on that subject.
He think being a dusthead with mid emotional raps is the equivalent to having a phd in psychiatry.

Daps
Jay-Z has way more bad albums than Nas, but you can't expect to hear that from team Rocnation here.

I wouldn't say way more but they didn't dive into it much and compare album for album. They all said they hated magna Carter, joint album with B and a few of them didn't like 4:44. Throw in KC, and BP3 and that's 5 albums they didn't like between them. Nas dropping these 4 heaters and one decent (Magic 2) is making the argument interesting again. He isn't dropping just to drop but is giving us quality music. Nasir was trash, nastradamus wasn't good imo, and hip hop is dead wasn't good to me either but the others I really enjoyed

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Thought it was a little over exaggerated at first but gahdamn this nicca Ish always want to say some shyt off mic :why:

• Haha
Reactions: Rev