The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m glad they called Joe out on how heavy he was using Clubhouse when he was trying to be fake deep about signing up for threads
Oh see that was different, Clubhouse was kinda exclusive because you had to have an invite and Joe had a big following on there (i think) and he was one of the first “big” celebrities on there who should’ve got equity since he talked about Clubhouse all the time on the pod.

Totally different :heh: /sarcasm

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I’ll never understand how people like uzi can put out like a 27 song album, and because it has like 3-4 rock tracks…people say it’s “not rap..it’s rock and punk based”

Just say you don’t like the music, it’s not for you and move on.

And Uzi didn’t say his next album is “more rap based” ..he said it’s “the album you really want” which is luv is rage 3, hes just feeding into his fans love for those 2 projects… it’s gonna be more of the same type of music as this lol… the narratives these media people who don’t really listen to certain artists but talk about their music is always so off…joe was talking out his ass

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I honestly don’t believe anyone on the pod sits down and listens to an entire Uzi album. Don’t even know why they bother talking about t

They later went on to say post malone and Uzi are in the same vein musically in regards to how they sound :what:

And later they tried to throw Travis Scott in there too…and joe said “nah travis is more hybrid edm”

:dahell:

These nikkas go to whatever lounges they go to hear 1 edm remix of goosebumps and think that’s the type of music Travis makes :mjlol:

They don’t know these artists music

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t believe I’m listening to bald heading nikkas talk about paying over $100 at the barbershop and going to get cuts multiple times a week :dead:
depending on how your skin/hair is, you're probably better off letting a barber who knows how to handle a blade do your shyt + beard sculpting is money these days.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh see that was different, Clubhouse was kinda exclusive because you had to have an invite and Joe had a big following on there (i think) and he was one of the first “big” celebrities on there who should’ve got equity since he talked about Clubhouse all the time on the pod.

Totally different :heh: /sarcasm
Yup. And was pissed when they wouldn’t do a deal with him and he damn near never spoke on the app after that. Now he just lurks the shyt

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
depending on how your skin/hair is, you're probably better off letting a barber who knows how to handle a blade do your shyt + beard sculpting is money these days.
Makes sense. I’ve never seen a bald dude in the barbershop tho

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
They later went on to say post malone and Uzi are in the same vein musically in regards to how they sound :what:

And later they tried to throw Travis Scott in there too…and joe said “nah travis is more hybrid edm”

:dahell:

These nikkas go to whatever lounges they go to hear 1 edm remix of goosebumps and think that’s the type of music Travis makes :mjlol:

They don’t know these artists music
Last pod during the review Joe said he didn’t hear another “XO tour life” on the album :mjlol: