The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Im starting to think maybe there isnt a video. Like he let her fukk the dude on Blacked. But just that, if it was that serious and theres a roll out for it, why no release date?
Release date is 7-13

Blossom

alien superstar.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i watched that akademiks patreon episode

the same media pawn games that joe accuses charlamagne of doing, joe plays them also if not worse. sad that ak can’t see that.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Bernice Burgos would be dumb to turn down something around $3.5M for a gig like Wheel of Fortune. And if that’s what Vanna White was making, Bernice might not even be able to command that off the rip…especially if Seacrest is making the big money he’s likely getting.

Game shows are filmed in bunches over only a few days a month. So she can still do whatever else on the side, and that game show money would be gravy…broadening her demographic and opening up other opportunities with ABC and elsewhere.

Let me guess, Joe…Bernice should get a piece of every ad that runs during the commercial breaks?
:comeon:

Last edited:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We cant deny migos influence. But that has been helped immensely from social media. Wu been worldwide since the mid 90’s- early 2000 without that machine.

Plus wu tang opened the flood gates to touring in asia and the earning potential for hiphop acts. Its much more than music with wu tang

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
We cant deny migos influence. But that has been helped immensely from social media. Wu been worldwide since the mid 90’s- early 2000 without that machine.

Plus wu tang opened the flood gates to touring in asia and the earning potential for hiphop acts. Its much more than music with Migos influence has been helped

What part of migos influence was helped by social media?

I’m not saying migos should be a head of Wu. It’s people from this NY bias podcast that are saying that. Migos is a top15/10 group in rap history tho

What I’m saying is that Wu tang was not more relevant than a lot of other groups during their prime in the south

• Dap
Reactions: rlg

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Wu tang was never relevant in the south.

There’s a lot of migos hate in the thread on the list but when I ask people why Migos should not be a top group no one ever responds
Was your MTV regional? :mjlol:

Do people attend shows of artists that weren’t relevant to them? I also doubt you know how relevant artists were in like 50 % of the US just cause you live in one city that’s included in that 50%

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
One thing Joe Budden gonna do is hate on his own guests. I’m talking about the @AkaDemiK Patreon
Ak thinks Joe is his friend :heh:.

Ak dont know that Joe put all the pods hes on behind patreon which people sign on just for Ak. im guessing joe easily sees a Spike in Patreon sign ups whenever ak on