The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
That and he all on the patreon today like a dumbass.

“Everybody should be looking to take equity instead of guaranteed money”

Then Ack explained to him how many creators got fuccked after some video game stock went from $50 to $1 and he talking about

“Thats a good thing, Still better off taking the risk”
:snoop:
You can see why Joe turned down the Spotify deal. :heh: his manager is stupid too.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Then Ack explained to him how many creators got fuccked after some video game stock went from $50 to $1 and he talking about

Oh yeah, he was coming off as your typical pompous, entitled white guy all throughout that convo with Flip about letting him help him with his business now that Flip done made him his mgr.

Not saying breh isn't at least decent at his job (doing what he has with Joe is a miracle) but I think Flip seeing Joe drive the Maybach or whatever, how much everybody getting paid prob, and falling too much for the smoke & mirrors of how it can look like you or a business is 'up' when it COULD be the opposite in fact.

Not saying that's the case here but that nicca Flip don't been thirsty as hell ever since Joe bailed him out on that IRS shyt and took him on a CPL steak dinners lol

• Love
Reactions: Rev

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
How old are you
:patrice:
Never really liked Avant and I wanted to take Jaheim in a Verzuz, but I think Joe convinced me with most of the tracks he played.

Jaheim hardly has a handful of true bangers but Diamond in Da Ruff = :banderas:
I love Jaheim he's so underrated. He definitely has a few bops but I think Avant would be better going against someone else(and now you made me want to finished listening to the episode).

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps

Why don't they ever talk about the middle or nuance in these situations?? Sometimes getting/keeping equity is the best decision and sometimes taking the money is the best decision. Every deal and situation is different and that's okay. Ppl are so obsessed with being the "boss" they don't even think about if 1)they have the skills to be that or 2) if it's the best thing. Very weird.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Why don't they ever talk about the middle or nuance in these situations?? Sometimes getting/keeping equity is the best decision and sometimes taking the money is the best decision. Every deal and situation is different and that's okay. Ppl are so obsessed with being the "boss" they don't even think about if 1)they have the skills to be that or 2) if it's the best thing. Very weird.
Thats what everybody else was trying to say but he just kept overtalking them like Joe dumbass be doing

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I subscribe to the mid tier patron do I get access to all of the episodes or just some?? I tried to hold out for a link but I give in

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
nikka Joe Rogan took the deal. Who tf is joe budden not to take it. Ever since rogan got that deal, joe has that as his barometer: Years are going by and he getting older, but he still thinks the "cant turn down deal" is going to come. That sht came n went , and he dont even know it :mjlol:

but Ian sounds like a dumbass. A manager should not be just as stupid and self absorbed as you :dead:

Last edited: