The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Or it's the rich nikka stuff where they dont realize how much money that amount is to "regular" folks. Goes to that 100k argument they had to. Where joe was puzzled Ish would ask for collateral on a 100k loan.
I don’t know if he’s trolling or not but he talks like he’s born rich sometimes :mjlol:

Dude was doing struggle reality tv, working for internet magazines and shyt just the other year

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Or it's the rich nikka stuff where they dont realize how much money that amount is to "regular" folks. Goes to that 100k argument they had to. Where joe was puzzled Ish would ask for collateral on a 100k loan.
yeaa
id agree but Joe is not too far removed from being a dusty.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
This Vanna White argument

:laff:

The delusion about keeping her for “iconic” reason.

It is HER fault for not negotiating a raise after 18 years.

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
The pod has been mid for months but I enjoyed this episode and last weeks improper improv.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
some southern cats got on some revisionist history shyt once the south got a serious foothold in the game…so now it’s we “never” fukked with rapper/groups X, Y, Z from NYC :heh:

it was very gracious of outkast to feature a “non-relevant” NY artist in the south on their track

He's not really lying I'm from Texas and was 15 when 36 chambers dropped, not saying there weren't anyone in the South fukking with wu but as a whole the south wasn't. It wasn't until I went to the Marines that I got into Wu-Tang and even then it wasn't until "pinky ring" that I got into them. Those crazy horns did it for me and I personally went back to all of it and copped it all. And now I count myself as a certified Wu-Tang Stan and RZA even knocked Dre out of the no. 1 producer spot to me. But yeah anyways the South by and large didn't listen to wu like that. You think a mf in Memphis Tennessee was bumping Wu-Tang in 97 when tear da club up was popping?

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
some southern cats got on some revisionist history shyt once the south got a serious foothold in the game…so now it’s we “never” fukked with rapper/groups X, Y, Z from NYC :heh:

it was very gracious of outkast to feature a “non-relevant” NY artist in the south on their track

nikkas in that south wasn’t bumping Wu Tang like that. Where you from? Lol

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How would Nick cannon be worth more than 50 mill?
He owns Wild N Out which is a huge Viacom deal (and also makes millions live touring). He also owns the US version of The Masked Singer which is worth way more than Wild N Out.

I think he had/has some type of ownership stake in Nickelodeon and he does a bunch of business outside of entertainment. He doesn’t get the credit the pretend moguls (like Puffy) gets, but he’s worth a lot of money.

I don’t know if he makes a $100 million a year but he gets to it

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps

Reddit nikkas will dig up everything huh :mjlol:

kevin.gif

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Get Ian the fukk off my screen :camby:
That was way too many white people at a time on Improper Improv. :deadrose:

Parks is enough dammit, maybe Jules cuz she kinda cool. But then other dudes, nah they gotta go.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That was way too many white people at a time on Improper Improv. :deadrose:

Parks is enough dammit, maybe Jules cuz she kinda cool. But then other dudes, nah they gotta go.
That and he all on the patreon today like a dumbass.

“Everybody should be looking to take equity instead of guaranteed money”

Then Ack explained to him how many creators got fuccked after some video game stock went from $50 to $1 and he talking about

“Thats a good thing, Still better off taking the risk”
:snoop: